Clubplanet Nightlife Community

upcoming shine shows.....

Guest djjoncowan

Guest mande
jan 19th - KING BRITT

feb 2nd - SAW WMC warmup featuring Lexicon Avenue, Hector Romero and surprise guests.......

Wow, Feb. 2nd we have Danny Tenaglia at Suite and Lex. Ave at Shine. Will be a tough decision. I love Lex. Ave...

Guest djjoncowan
Wow, Feb. 2nd we have Danny Tenaglia at Suite and Lex. Ave at Shine. Will be a tough decision. I love Lex. Ave...

absolutely a tough choice but considering this will be Lexicon Ave's first ever miami show outside of WMC and danny is here all the time - well, you see.... plus the special guest is another SAW superstar for the SAW WMC warm up edition feat LEXICON AVENUE (mark & scott), Hector Romero, and :bootyshake:...... should be a special one......

Guest MichaelMnML

LEX are one of those duos that brought me into to quality dance growing up...good work on this one Jon...too bad im on the west coast...id be by to check the boys out otherwise...good luck!!

Guest djjoncowan
LEX are one of those duos that brought me into to quality dance growing up...good work on this one Jon...too bad im on the west coast...id be by to check the boys out otherwise...good luck!!

let me know if you need a good rate on a hotel room (hint hint) - i'm sure we'll do the typical after party at mine also.... should be fun - get to town brother - i'll take care of ya!!

Guest Major
jan 19th - KING BRITT

feb 2nd - SAW WMC warmup featuring Lexicon Avenue, Hector Romero and surprise guests.......

Yeah, I'll definitely be there for both events. Lexicon Ave and Hector should be epic.

Guest tbooty

WMC TEASER

Thursday March 27th 2008

Buzzin' Fly vs Freerange Records

10pm - 5am

Main Room

BEN WATT (exclusive WMC performance) Buzzing Fly/UK

JIMPSTER Freerange/UK

Lounge

tbc

2005438999722710944_rs.jpg

Guest Mr. Negativity
+ Join me this and every other Saturday for The Lounge (Past, Present & Future Grooves).

Come by to chill out from work, or get warmed for the night...

Music & Drink Specials starting at 7pm until your feet get tired @ the Shelborne Hotel & Resort 4 more info : 305-531-1271.

lounge_flyer_b.jpg

Wait... people work on Saturdays?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mr. wilkins
WMC TEASER

Thursday March 27th 2008

Buzzin' Fly vs Freerange Records

10pm - 5am

Main Room

BEN WATT (exclusive WMC performance) Buzzing Fly/UK

JIMPSTER Freerange/UK

Lounge