Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Devirginizing a lesbian

dale77

My friend and I were talking and we got on the topic of lesbians and he asked me how lesbians lose their virginity with one another. It's pretty clear how a man and woman do it but I couldn't answer his question as far as lesbians go.

Do you any of you know? Are we talking eating each other out, fingers, strap-ons or what? Does there have to be some sort of penetration or what? How does it work?

(This isn't intended to be a joke either. I am asking legitimately b/c I had no freakin' clue)

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Now, I believe technically, a woman loses her virginity with the first penetration. and when then the Hyman breaks, hence the term "poppin the cherry". However, as most of us ladies know, your hyman will often break well before you have sex for the first time.

So if a woman never has a sex with a man, and enters into a relationship with another women, I would assume she loses her "virginity" with the first sexual contact. However, technically, I believe she is still a virgin, until there is penetration.

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 05-02-2001).]

Originally posted by torontotrance:

I believe she is a virgin till sexual contact not penetration

Virgin-One who has not experienced sexual intercourse.

Sexual Intercourse-Physical union of male and female sexual organs.

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Originally posted by cmb1975:

So if a woman never has a sex with a man, and enters into a relationship with another women, I would assume she loses her "virginity" with the first sexual contact. However, technically, I believe she is still a virgin, until there is penetration.

I'm talking about two chicks who have never had sex with a man, full on lesbians here, always have been, always will be kinda thing.

So in order for two lesbians to lose their virginity together, they'd need something other than fingers to lose their virginity? Or do fingers count?

C'mon it's 10:15 already. Are all of the lesbians still sleeping or something?

::wink::

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Like I said, considering the definition of virginity and sexual intercourse, technically and full-on lesbian is still a virgin. TECHNICALLY.

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Like I said, considering the definition of virginity and sexual intercourse, technically and full-on lesbian is still a virgin. TECHNICALLY.

I'm thinking that most likely a dictionary's definition of virginity and sexual intercourse is going to be from a heterosexual POV and may not be relevant to homosexual intercourse for obvious reasons.

I think saying "technically" a lesbian is a virgin b/c there wasn't penetration is looking at if from a heterosexual POV and I am looking for a homosexual POV.

I'm pretty sure there are lesbians out there who've been having sex with women for years and don't think they're virgins. Hence my question, how do two women lose their virginity together?

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Dale..thats why I kept using the term Technically...

My best guess would be with the first sexual contact with another woman...Sorry, I thought I had said it already...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 05-02-2001).]

I would say that even if they're "technically" virgins, a lesbian would lose her virginity the first time she goes down on another woman. I don't count fingers.

Hence, although I was light years away from being a virgin, my lesbian cherry was not popped until last summer.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

yeah, i've thought about that also. this bi-chick that i talk to would say that her and her girlfriend had sex. and i'd be like what did she do, use a strap-on/dildo and she'd say no...i'm still puzzled cwm3.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

Originally posted by tastyt:

I would say that even if they're "technically" virgins, a lesbian would lose her virginity the first time she goes down on another woman. I don't count fingers.

Hence, although I was light years away from being a virgin, my lesbian cherry was not popped until last summer.

OKay, going down, makes sense.

So would this include just givingthereby losing your lesbian virginity or must you receive as well?

Or what you've just received, is that like 3rd base? As in, you haven't gone all the way until you've eaten a chick out?

This is all so very tricky.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

[b

Was your lesbian cherry popped b/c you went down on the girl, or she went down on your, or when both occured in the same interlude?

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I would consider her still a virgin if she's been eaten out but never went down herself... but not a virgin if she's gone down but never been eaten out.

I don't know if there's any proper justification for this. I guess I base it on the hetero model. I mean, if an unpenetrated girl had a guy go down on her she'd still be a virgin, right?

But if a woman went down on another woman, that's going all the way.

Why is life so complicated?

------------------

Originally posted by dale77:

Was your lesbian cherry popped b/c you went down on the girl, or she went down on your, or when both occured in the same interlude?

Well I went down first and I heard a loud noise come from between my legs... and I thought damn there goes my cherry, lol! cwm2.gif

------------------