Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gino's Sucks ***

Guest coach

Guest coach

So, this is the third time I have ordered delivery from Gino's and each time they have fucked it up. One time it took them over 2 hours. Another time they got the order wrong, but close. This time they delivered a cheese pizza instead of an extra pepperoni double cheese pizza. Now, it wouldn't be so bad except they were COMPLETE asswipes on the phone and told us it was going to be an hour and a half to replace it! After waiting an hour for it in the first place. I will point out that we live blocks from the nearest Gino's.

This lady argued with Annette forever and did not seem to give a fuck that they had delivered the wrong product. So fuck them. I don't care how great their pizza is, it isn't really all that. Lucky Strike's is better. I will NEVER be ordering from them again. If anyone knows of any other food forums where I can air my gripe, please send them along. This kind of bad customer service should be punished.

So, this is the third time I have ordered delivery from Gino's and each time they have fucked it up. One time it took them over 2 hours. Another time they got the order wrong, but close. This time they delivered a cheese pizza instead of an extra pepperoni double cheese pizza. Now, it wouldn't be so bad except they were COMPLETE asswipes on the phone and told us it was going to be an hour and a half to replace it! After waiting an hour for it in the first place. I will point out that we live blocks from the nearest Gino's.

This lady argued with Annette forever and did not seem to give a fuck that they had delivered the wrong product. So fuck them. I don't care how great their pizza is, it isn't really all that. Lucky Strike's is better. I will NEVER be ordering from them again. If anyone knows of any other food forums where I can air my gripe, please send them along. This kind of bad customer service should be punished.

i think it's safe to say that they don't give two shits about their customers.

Guest Buck White

This lady argued with Annette forever and did not seem to give a fuck that they had delivered the wrong product. This kind of bad customer service should be punished.

Truth be told, Coach, I'm actually surprised when I receive good service ANYWHERE in Miami. I'm not joking, either. My advice, for a man such as yourself, is to just expect the worst from whoever you have to deal with whilst living in this Fair City; you'll rarely be disappointed if you follow this logic.

Guest ICON

LOL - welcome to miami. The world's shittiest served city. I hated it. Everywhere you go... u always have to wait... you always have shitty service... you always have assholes that dont give a flying fuck... and service is absolutely fucking horrible in this city unless it is an entertainment joint like a club or a fancy restaurant down on the beach.

Guest coach

You guys are just asstards. I get perfectly fine service nearly everywhere I go. And I have been in plenty of restaurants outside of Miami where I got bad service. I have had a few bad adventures here, but this was above and beyond.

It wasn't just getting the pizza wrong, that was bad enough, but then the lady on the phone was arguing with my GF *at length* about it, claiming we did not order what we did. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. If you fuck up, at least own up to it and make it right. She first said it would be an hour for a new one, then amended that to an hour and a half. WE LIVE 3 FUCKING BLOCKS AWAY. We told her to send the guy back and we would just get our money back. He finally showed up almost an hour later.

I still blame this all on POD who kept talking about how much better Gino's is than Rustica. Well, Gino's pizza isn't that great anyway, and their service is shit. I mean, there is mediocre-bad service, and then there is just plain shit.

Guest Buck White
You guys are just asstards.

Oh yeah ? Well, this "asstard" isnt going to order shit pizza from some immigrants....and then wait until I collect my goddamn social security to have it delivered....and then have a showdown with the third world guru that's manning the phones....and then come on here....complain....and then call people out their names for listening to your grievances.

Guest 00crystal00
Oh yeah ? Well, this "asstard" isnt going to order shit pizza from some immigrants....and then wait until I collect my goddamn social security to have it delivered....and then have a showdown with the third world guru that's manning the phones....and then come on here....complain....and then call people out their names for listening to your grievances.

piola doesn't exactly have stellar service either

Guest coach

I'm not complainin', I'm just warning you guys. So, if all the service in Miami sucks, where do you eat? Just stay in every night?

• 2 weeks later...

My take on Sobe Pizza:

Quality:

Rustica - Sucks ass! Tastes like shit. Is way over priced. Before they got greedy they were good, but that was like 4 years ago. #2 by Cameo is just a factory, producing crappier pizza than #1.

Ginos on 7th and Washington: Smaller spot, pretty good pizza, counter people are generally nice.

Ginos on 15th and Washington: All about volume, no substance. Terrible service overall, rude counter people, and diminished quality pizza over the other location.

Fiore: When they first opened, I loved there pizza. Really good. It has gone down a bit, and it just pisses my off that if you order an extra large pie it is smaller than what they serve in store. Some news to you guys, that IS a standard large pizza. Stop being greedy.

Au Natural: The Best! No drop in qulaity for the 16 years I have known them.

All the rest... Whatever.