Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about spring break

Guest GermanPrince

Guest GermanPrince

hi there me and my friends are going to stay in miami for two weeks in march we`ve already booked our flight and hotel but now there are some problems it would be very cool if anyone could help us!!

i`ve heard that you only can join a club there when you are 21 but we are al younger is this really such a big deal:confused: there or are there some clubs for "youngsters"

and what about beach partys are there beach partys and what are they like

so last but not least we heard you only can pay with credit cardts in the clubs is it true?

thanking you in advance for your help

munich city boys

Guest mbongiovi
hi there me and my friends are going to stay in miami for two weeks in march we`ve already booked our flight and hotel but now there are some problems it would be very cool if anyone could help us!!

i`ve heard that you only can join a club there when you are 21 but we are al younger is this really such a big deal:confused: there or are there some clubs for "youngsters"

and what about beach partys are there beach partys and what are they like

so last but not least we heard you only can pay with credit cardts in the clubs is it true?

thanking you in advance for your help

munich city boys

First off, what two weeks will you be there?

Next, are you guys or Girls?

Next, you can definetly pay by cash as well as Credit Cards in the clubs. Cash is actually better and quicker.

The vast majority of the clubs are 21+ especially if you are guys. If you happen to be coming for the week of March 25 - 30 for WMC, it is a different story. There will be a few 18+ parties going on and plenty of Daytime/Pool Paries. There aren't many/any Beach parties for say, but there will be a lot of parties at the hotel pools during this week.

Hope that helps.

Guest GermanPrince

these are good news for us!!:cwm30:

yeah you are right we are guys

thank you we really apreciate your answers

well than we maybe meet in miami cu

Guest 029

well you could always try an x-it party, it's like a "roller rink", but w/o wheels, and you'll prob score with some bored young suburban girl(s) too ..

(j/k)