Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious Question

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

I just realized I didn't word that right. What I meant was that I've gone south a few times only to realize later that maybe I should've gotten to know the person a little better. But no, I didn't catch anything via oral, thank God!!!

good boy!

how old are we ...7 ...8?

------------------

signature.gif

I know it may not be any of my business, but how do I go by asking a girl how many sex partners she had in the past, and if she always used protection? I know most people usually don't think about it, but it seems like the more sex I have, the more I start to worry about it. I think both people have the right to know if they're gonna get it on.

OK...a lot of people will not answer the first question. And if they do how do you know they are actually telling the truth.

The most important questions you can ask a person are..."Have you been tested, when was the last time and will you get tested again before we become intimate?"

Unfortunately, some people are not very honest and in this day and age, we have to assume the worst. If you really want to be safe, both you and your partner will be tested before you have sex. If you want to be extra safe, you will wait 6 more months and test again...

Good luck...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

omg i posted a topic like this. i think u should ask her. she should have the decency (sp?) to tell u and vice versa esp. if u want to persue a relationship together. i guess it's easy for me to say since i've only had sex with one other person.

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

I would say... just before you decide to get serious with them and start having unprotected sex. Flings and One Night Stands usually lie, I know that I do. So it's best to keep it covered up until then!

-CB

------------------

Martini-01.gif

"Take the red pill and stay in wonderland and then you'll see how deep the rabit hole goes..." Morpheus

First, can i ask you -

why does it matter how many partners she had

.. what your concerned with is whether or not she used protection, and her status as far as being disease free .. right?

If you are concerned with the number of people she has been with, looking at it in a health context,then i do not think the actual figure should make a difference, because it is the luck of the draw when it comes to disease.. A woman who has had 20 partners may be 100% disease free.. where a woman who has had 1 (ala KIDS) could have been infected...

Anyway, if yur issue is with her health, then you should just ask her outright, if she goes to get tested regularly, and if she has ever been exposed to any type of disease..

there is no shame in that question these days.. you should not feel funny talking to someone about that - even if it is just "do you get tested"?

but.. to be honest with you - if someone wuz going to engage in sexual contact w/ me (unprotected) and that WASNT a present discussion, that would worry me more..

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

I agree with the testing and that. But over the years, I have developed a system for guessing a girl's # of partners. First off, just because a girl is bad in bed don't assume she hasn't banged a lot of dudes. She may have never had the right teacher or just hasn't worked on her game. Now, if the chick you are askin is really in to you, and perceives you are a ladies man macking type, add 4-10 to the number she gives. since she thinks you had a lot, she will come close to the truth. If she perceives you as anything but a mack, add 11-20. Hey, it don't matter how many dudes a girl has have sex with to me. A funny story, i was dating this one girl for a few months, i went in her purse to find our trees. i found what was clearly a list of people she had slept with. i knew because i was aware of some people she had dated. she had told me she slept with 13 dudes. I found i was last on the list(so she hadn't cheated on me) of 25, BUT i was only 2 of the 25 names with a star next to it. It made my day and i never to this day, ever spoke of it.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

People often think that they're safe whenever a guy puts a condom on, but they fail to remember that you can also catch shit through oral sex. That was my problem.

u got sumthin via oral?

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by cmb1975:

OK...a lot of people will not answer the first question. And if they do how do you know they are actually telling the truth.

The most important questions you can ask a person are..."Have you been tested, when was the last time and will you get tested again before we become intimate?"

I so agree. These are the best questions to ask. Trust me...lord knows...I really don't wanna know about people that someone I am interested has slept with.

Remember "Clerks"? 37 blowjobs!!

Mental pictures are killer!

addaboy