Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way To Go!

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

DaVe...you have now effectively reduced this site to spam, banners and crap quality pics. Best of all you have allowed the mongoloids to take full reign on the message boards so they can fight over some fat disgusting fuckin waste of life's rave mistakes (PAAAAAATHETIC)....I never thought I would see the day a pedophile like Mitch would be the biggest topic of discussion on this board….he’s the rave equivalent to Jim Jones. I really don’t know who is more pathetic…Mitch…the loser kids that hang out with him or the parents that raised either/or…I’m just hoping they all drink the fuckin Kool-Aid real soon.

Welcome to the new CJ-EP…

So when’s the next spin-off?

Guest lyrik
So Dall-ass is getting to you, eh?

Haven't been out in a year it seems...back surgery, then the kid poppin out now this fuckin cold weather shit....did I mention we're moving back????

Goal is to be celebrating NYE in the MIA this year.

Guest JustDade

Lyrik is not far off. We heard a lot about what was going to happen with this site. I guess we should have asked when it would happen. I don't see Diego being more a part of this community. No changes for the better. What's going on?

Guest MC85

There are changes taking place and sometimes it takes a little time, but it'll be well worth it, guaranteed. What suggestions do you have for the time being? Obviously the natives are restless, but what specifically would you like to see more of during this time of change? A little feedback sometimes makes a big difference.

Guest maximus

Will what drove everyone away? I never posted much but there was always good discussion here.. Now I feel like I'm walking down Washington on a Saturday afternoon having flyers shoved down my throat. There is NO discussion about Miami and its scene at all. NOTHING.. Will at least nothing worth reading…. What drove everyone away, the changes for the better? Doesn't look better to me. Just my opinion… I feel like watching paint dry and reading tea leaves it’s much more entertaining and I will learn more that way…

Guest maximus

Oh a suggestion... Stop doing whatever it is that you are doing that drove away the people that made this board worth reading. It's very obvious that something has pissed everyone off... Yes changes takes time but unless you plan on importing some new people to Miami no change will repalce the people that posted on this board.

Guest ICON
There are changes taking place and sometimes it takes a little time, but it'll be well worth it, guaranteed. What suggestions do you have for the time being? Obviously the natives are restless, but what specifically would you like to see more of during this time of change? A little feedback sometimes makes a big difference.

who in the fuck are you with only 3 posts?

Guest MC85
Oh a suggestion... Stop doing whatever it is that you are doing that drove away the people that made this board worth reading. It's very obvious that something has pissed everyone off... Yes changes takes time but unless you plan on importing some new people to Miami no change will repalce the people that posted on this board.

I understand the restlessness. 'No change will replace the people that posted on this board,' what do you mean by this Maximus? Let's be a bit more specific about what you think should be done because general statements like that really aren't going to be acted upon. Let me know what you think, what you would like to see and what you miss from before and i'll do my best to work on it. Things change with time and at the moment so is CJ. But like I've said before and will say again, this isn't something that happens from one day to another. Let's make this work man, it's all good we just gotta keep up this communication.

Guest mr.miami

I really dont see why people are complaining about the lack of threads on the scene. Everyone here can comment on the scene. For all those that have finally decided to start posting why don't you post things about the scene you find interesting. Time for all the lurkers to finally step up and put their two cents in rather than just reading. I do think the parties and events should have stayed on the main board though because those drum up the most conversations.

Guest ICON
I'm new here ICON. It's nice to meet you too.

No shit shirlock. My question is who are you? How do you know so much about shit that is happening behind the scenes? Are you someone TE hired to take over POD's job.. are you simply a newbie? Who exactly are you and what are you going to be doing here at CJ?

Guest yume
I really dont see why people are complaining about the lack of threads on the scene. Everyone here can comment on the scene. For all those that have finally decided to start posting why don't you post things about the scene you find interesting. Time for all the lurkers to finally step up and put their two cents in rather than just reading.

+1

Guest MC85
No shit shirlock. My question is who are you? How do you know so much about shit that is happening behind the scenes? Are you someone TE hired to take over POD's job.. are you simply a newbie? Who exactly are you and what are you going to be doing here at CJ?

I do work with CJ now and I work on the editorial side.

Guest maximus

I've been on the board for four years and post when I feel as though I should. Sorry but the quality has gone down quite a bit and I know many others that feel the same way. Thats my opinion and everyone is welcome to theirs. I think its obvious alot of poeple have all of a sudden stopped posting. Lets not pretend its not happening. If you say it will get better will lets wait and see but I have serious doubts. But thats my opinion and we can all argue opinions all day long but in the end its not worth the time. In my eyes the board is no where near what it was a year ago or even 6 months ago.