Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you know....

cmb1975

you get butterflies in your stomach before seeing them. hands sometimes get clammy. they're in your mind when you wake up and when you go to sleep. when you're apart, you yearn for their companionship. and when you're together, the world doesn't matter. you try your hardest to make them happy, and feel bad when they're not...

just a few thoughts from my mind cwm38.gif

------------------

fsharpIMG.gif

AIM: Phatskils2

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

you get butterflies in your stomach before seeing them. hands sometimes get clammy. they're in your mind when you wake up and when you go to sleep. when you're apart, you yearn for their companionship. and when you're together, the world doesn't matter. you try your hardest to make them happy, and feel bad when they're not...

just a few thoughts from my mind cwm38.gif

All that.

And

You don't need anybody else, you wouldn't kiss somebody else passionatly because you would't feel like it.

I think true love has to be mutual, there is something about looking in to the persons eyes you love and seeing it back. Love is part chemical reaction, part emotional attachment, part phsyical atraction.

But more interestingly does the falling in love part of being in love last?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

its hard to confuse love and infatuation.

love; u trust the person with your life, u never have second thoughts about anything, they are your best friend, you look forward to seeing them...just to be with them, you would never even think about another person of the opposite sex.

I know I'm in love when I realize that I'd be happy to drop everyone and everything in my life and go live under a tree with him in some remote wherever place with nothing but each other.

I've only felt it once. The minute I met him I knew it.... ooooohhhh, what a story! I'll tell you sometime.

*sigh* Love, what a something-or-other.

XO,

G

i get all happy when im around her and im always thinking about her and lookin out for her....not that im in love or anything, im too cool for that cwm20.gif

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)