Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SWAPPING

glowgirl

Just want to know what your views are on the subject of swapping!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Guest xfactor834

Swapping? As in swapping partners? cwm12.gifcwm38.gifcwm16.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

I'm all for it but obviously you and your partner must be the right type of people.

I also think that 9 times out of 10 you should be at the same "event" as your partner and usually, but not always, in the same room. That way even the sex with other partners is still a shared sexual experience.

I think "open relationships" whereeach parner is free to see other people at separate events and times is a recipe for disaster. Some people can make that work but far fewer than can swing successfully and there aren't that many people cut out to be swingers to begin with.

I think swinging would be something that is established very early in the relationship. I couldn't see having a committment to someone and caring alot about them, then trying to integrate this lifestyle later on in the relationship.

The 2 golden rules:

1. Be 100% honest with what you want.

2. Respect everyones limitations.

Trust me, just look at the signature. cwm12.gif

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Originally posted by torontotrance:

Phoenix, since you have done the swapping thing would you recommend it?, which kind of people should swap and which kinda people should not.

I wouldn't advise swapping with freinds, make it people you don't know on a day to day bassis and maybe get together just for the swapping.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by woodycat:

Definatly asking for trouble...you bring shit into your bedroom, you get shit out of your bedroom... I am keeping my man to myself!!!

Agreed. I think we'd all like to be able to randomly boink whomever we choose, but committing is about just being with each other. I think I'd only swap or threesome if I was with a guy I knew I wouldn't be with forever.

Side-note: That's why I finally got to have a 3-some one time with my ex and his best friend (both hotties --- meow!). I knew he was only temporary so i knew I could enjoy it and not have to live with it forever.

XO,

G

Before I started w/ my bf, we were very good friends and the idea had crossed my mind. I've had opportunities to participate in swapping and 3somes but I wasn't attracted to these people on any level. I had always said to myself that if I found a woman that I was sexually attracted to,or another willing couple, I would ask him to join.

Now that we're together it's a WHOLE different story! I can't picture inviting another person into our bed. I'm too possesive when it comes to this. Go figure!

I agree w/ Woodycat, def asking for trouble.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Thanks for all of your views and i do believe in one on one!

And I forgot who said it but(sorry) if i knew this relationship wasnt going to last then whatever!

cwm20.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I could probably do it every now and then, but my boyfriend would NEVER agree to me sleeping with another guy. And I sure as hell wouldn't try to convince him either!

Maybe if it was a lesbian couple???

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif