Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Sex Toy Review....

misskittie

Vibrator Name: The Pearlizer

It has come apparent that many people on here claim to have sex toys. Some may have vibrators, whips, nipple clamps, feathers, lotions, or blindfolds. There are many items out there which we can purchase in order to give self-gratification or to induce onto others. I purchased this vibrator last summer at one of the Village Shops and Im ready to toss it.

It's called "The Pearlizer". The name is derived from the obvious fact that it has pearls enclosed in the top of the vibrator. "Do they add to stimulation?" you may ask. Well, no in my opinion. Basically, this is how they work. There is a control on the side of the box connected which allows you to use them or not. There are different speeds to choose from yet no matter what level, they truely provide no sort of pleasure. All they basically do is move round and round. Now, I didnt think about this when I saw it in the shiny package with the hott blonde babe hanging on the wall. I thought "wow that must feel fabulous". It dont. Such a disappointment too might I add.

Don't think this is the only function though. There is a vibration function for the entire toy. But, in general, it's a plain old vibrator which really did nothing for me. The only way I actually did come to any enjoyment was by taking the vibrator and rubbing it against my clit...without the pearls on. Actual insertion of this toy really only works properly when wet...as if I had to tell you that.

In my opinion, it was a waste of $45 and some self induced cum to slip the damn thing in. Don't waste your time buying this one if you happen to see it in the store and it catches your eye too! My suggestion: Go to K-Mart and purchase a $5 massager and rub your clit with it. It will give you the same gratification as this toy without the same dent in your pocket.

Im including a pic for you to see what the vinbrator looks like. Now if I can find a Salvation Army that accepts used vibrators, Ill be all set.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

love_002.gif

Well, I'd like to put myself out there as a male expert on the subject of dildo's and vibrators. I used to sell them, and therefore got to steal them and take them home to my then gf. We pretty much tried every shape and style. No we never got to the pearlizer, but her fave was the very lifelike looking cock, although it didn't have a vibe function. as vibes went, she liked the rabbit style, with the extra nub for clit stimulation while the main shaft was in the vagina. Overall, i discovered that the relatively plain ones were the best. All of the gimmicks just got in the way alot.

I'm also well versed in penis pumps if anyone has any questions. hehe

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Guest xfactor834

I'd love to use that on Star cwm12.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

Hmmmm.... thanks for the review Kittie, but your thread makes me wonder:

Has there been a "Best Sex Toy" thread before? If not I say somebody start one. I could contribute several reviews as I'm sure some of y'all can as well.

I'm new to this board (tho i've been reading for a bit... smile.gif) and so don't wanna be all starting topics you've all gone over 20x.

XO,

G

Originally posted by goddessoflove:

Hmmmm.... thanks for the review Kittie, but your thread makes me wonder:

Has there been a "Best Sex Toy" thread before? If not I say somebody start one. I could contribute several reviews as I'm sure some of y'all can as well.

I'm new to this board (tho i've been reading for a bit... smile.gif) and so don't wanna be all starting topics you've all gone over 20x.

XO,

G

Interestingly enough, there has not been a thread on this. But I sure can talk about a few all time favorites. It had to be my 12 Speeder that a friend purchaed for me on his trip to Japan.

That vibrator was better then the real thing believe it or not. Needless to say, I wore the motor out. I can go into detail if you all like....but oh the memories....

kAt

------------------

love_002.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

Vibrator Name: The Pearlizer

My suggestion: Go to K-Mart and purchase a $5 massager and rub your clit with it. It will give you the same gratification as this toy without the same dent in your pocket.

i could not agree w/ you more - i find that the plain ol body massagers are the absolute best for clitoral stiumalation.. (which is my method of masturbation).. and.. if found, you can always say you get "muscle cramps"

try explaining a 12" dildo in your bedroom drawer LOL.. not as easy! =)

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Kat -

Go to pinkpussy cat store in the city.

or <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pinkpussycat.com" TARGET=_blank>www.pinkpussycat.com</A>

there's this thing called a g-spot thing.

It's pink and slightly swerved. Only $11.99 .... pretty amazing! smile.gif No I'm not going home and taking a picture of it!

Yea I know what youre talking about. I always go to PPC. But Im giving up my sex toys. Im going to wait until I can get alid again.....(which is in about another 50 years if Im lucky)

xoxo

kAt

------------------

love_002.gif

Yea I know what youre talking about. I always go to PPC. But Im giving up my sex toys. Im going to wait until I can get alid again.....(which is in about another 50 years if Im lucky)

xoxo

kAt

um, what would you say if I told you 'today's your lucky day'?

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

there's this thing called a g-spot thing.

It's pink and slightly swerved. Only $11.99 .... pretty amazing! smile.gif No I'm not going home and taking a picture of it!

No, you dont have too, we've already seen it cwm6.gif

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

I bet you do....but this is all child's play. You haven't experienced nuttin' yet~

xoxo

kAt

OK, OK for thinking this is child's play and not taking you seriously....mea culpa. But sweetheart, you haven't met me either yet...'nuff talkin.

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

kitty the pocket rocket gets no love ... u must not have tried it yet ...

the rocket is clearly one of the greatest sex toys ever made not to ment in the top 10 of vibrators sold through out the U.S. ... and in this case size does not matter ! despite its 4-5 inch size the rocket packs a powerful punch, delivering multiples to any user ... and not only is it extrememly useful in forplay, but you ladies can also carry it in your purse .... but guys beward of this lil guy ... if u get her one and let her hold on to it .. u might become a thing of the past ... i suggest posession stay with you ... but anyway .. thats my sex toy review ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com