Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yes we can

Guest Krazyjuice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drlogic

Barack is clueless!!!!!! He speaks in platitudes…..His speeches are like Chinese food or a salad……10 min. after he gives it, you’re like,,”What did he say?”

He’s like a blank canvas….he want to change EVERYTHING, but has no clue how. His cult following is nothing more than a desperate group of people incapable of thinking and consumed by their feelings. They think they can “feel” their way to a better world.

IE……CLUELESS! I’ve actually listened to his speeches….from the first word to the last….THE GUYS SAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of substance. But he says it well and his delivery is practically flawless. But his core is HOLLOW! At least he hasn’t proven otherwise. I'm amazed how someone who has not even completed his first term in the senate can be running for Prez. I'm more amazed how some out their can actually follow him.

Some please list his accomplishments as a senator......please!!!!!!!!

obama1.jpg

obama2.jpg

Guest Mattivi

someone preeching change, yeh, what a quack. THE TERRORIST B!!!! WATCH OUT FOR AL QAEDA BARRACK! THE TERRORIST OBAMA SLAMA!!!! TERROR TERROR TERROR!!!!! LET TERROR RING FROM THE MOUTAIN TOPS, TERROR AT LAST! TERROR AT LAST! THANK BUSH ALMIGHTY, TERROR AT LAST!!! dont get me wrong, the guy is a little wet around the ears, and im not sure if i would vote for him, but he does come off at least as genuine, and with his charisma he could do for liberalism what reagan did for conservatism. at any rate, anything will be better than to continue this fear mongoring, schizophrenic, war hawk machine this country has become. hope is better than the republican fear machine any day of week.

Guest Buck White
Barack is clueless!!!!!! He speaks in platitudes…..His speeches are like Chinese food or a salad……10 min. after he gives it, you’re like,,”What did he say?”

He’s like a blank canvas….he want to change EVERYTHING, but has no clue how. His cult following is nothing more than a desperate group of people incapable of thinking and consumed by their feelings. They think they can “feel” their way to a better world.

IE……CLUELESS! I’ve actually listened to his speeches….from the first word to the last….THE GUYS SAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of substance. But he says it well and his delivery is practically flawless. But his core is HOLLOW! At least he hasn’t proven otherwise. I'm amazed how someone who has not even completed his first term in the senate can be running for Prez. I'm more amazed how some out their can actually follow him.

Logic, you must be high on ketamine, talking that mindless drivel.

Guest drlogic

Please feel free to list his accomplishments. After all all Presidents had a list of accomplishments prior to becoming President.

Please list them!!!!!!!

Guest Buck White
Please feel free to list his accomplishments. After all all Presidents had a list of accomplishments prior to becoming President.

Please list them!!!!!!!

DL, after eight years of baby Bush...you want me to list Obama's accomplishments ? Be honest about this. If you don't like Barack...that's fine. But we just had a guy who barely had command of the english language in office for eight years. Did we not ?

Guest drlogic

Can anyone list his accomplishments? Buck can't so is there anyone else here?

Can't wait for McCain or Hilary to call him out. Change, yes we can!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all for change but give me a little more than just a chant. We can't hope for change we have to make act to make change. What does he plan on doing to "change" our world?

We can assume based on his senate accomplishments cause he has none. Hasn't even finished his first year so we can only wait and hope he gives more details rather than just chant "change, yes we can"

Guest Mattivi

so bush jr, who snorted coke, smoked weed, and who was coddled and fed the silver spoon to the presidency is somehow eminently more accomplished than barrack? its a fact that barrack hasnt been a senator long, but he has served in the illinois state senate since 1997, which if you want to get technical is longer than hillary. persoannly i think DL is clutching at straws, every politician has a catch phrase, i dont see how that marginalizes a candidate. and his record in the illinois state senates speaks otherwise if whether or not the guy get things accomplished.

• 3 months later...
Guest Partyposer

It's funny that someone brought up lists of accomplishments when considering a president. Why didn't anyone ask Bush to list his accomplishments in 2000 when Bush was running? That guy was involved in many institutional failures before running for office.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lacyloves

the video is inspirational, but I agree, he isn't saying anything in his speeches. It gets people excited about politics, which is great, but he doesn't say a whole lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...