Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dry spell...anyone else under it

starcapone

i think i suck at sex (all of it!) and i'm depressed about it cwm14.gifcwm14.gif yes, i am strange...i can't get this song outta my head..."chocolate, chocolate make u melt, scream help, play my game...get my fame.." ludacris (sp). ever notice how rappers always...most of the time, sing about sex, they are so conceited!! i would never say i'm so so good at oral, cuz i'm not, but even if i was i wouldn't say it. i'm falling apart, seriously. that's why i'm depressed..there is something wrong with me. and until i find out, tomorrow hopefully, i won't be the same. no joke!

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

Soundz Like U need a little "brainstorming" exercise.... cwm15.gif Try not to think of sex as such an ACT or a Physical Event. Think of SEX as a new country to explore...

Journey where no woman has gone before, and I bet you'll find something / someone that your quite good at!

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™

awe star don't be sad...wipe those tears away because the next thing you will need to wipe is my jizz all over your sexy body.....hmmmmmmm cwm4.gifcwm35.gif

it's not that bad babe...just be patient and open...OPEN WIDE cwm37.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Guest xfactor834

Star, cutie...listen...

You're not bad at sex...

It's just that everybody else is so way below you...that they can't keep up with how good you are

cwm38.gifcwm32.gifcwm16.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

one of the great things about sex is that you can keep practicing and getting better at it. And, what one partner may not appreciate, another one will beg you for. it's more about the shared chemistry than the individual talent of each participant.

Originally posted by starcapone:

i think i suck at sex (all of it!) and i'm depressed about it cwm14.gifcwm14.gif yes, i am strange...i can't get this song outta my head..."chocolate, chocolate make u melt, scream help, play my game...get my fame.." ludacris (sp). ever notice how rappers always...most of the time, sing about sex, they are so conceited!! i would never say i'm so so good at oral, cuz i'm not, but even if i was i wouldn't say it. i'm falling apart, seriously. that's why i'm depressed..there is something wrong with me. and until i find out, tomorrow hopefully, i won't be the same. no joke!

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dry spell??

Hellz yeah I'm on ANOTHER one - like a muthafucka!

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition.

For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25