Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultimate Orgasm

aboyfrombklyn

After a night of partying last night for my bro's birthday, I wound up going home with this girl that I've been messing around with for a while. We weren't able to have our usual sex since we didn't have a condom and her friend was sleeping in the same room, so we decided to try and get away with as much as possible. Now, I am not the type of person to say that I am great at anything (I leave that up to the girls to decide), but when I got to her breasts, she just went wild. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I mean, I have witnessed a girl orgasm before, but never like this. This was something very different. She said that she never experienced anything like it, and that she wished she could explain the feeling to me, but she couldn't. It was bizarre. The amazing part is that I didn't even have to do anything spectacular. It was like pressing a button. Every time I would touch a certain spot, her entire body would receive some sort of shock. I know what most people are thinking, this girl just had an orgasm, but believe me, this was something very different. She told me that I had given her orgasms in the past, but even she couldn't explain what was going on. After we stopped (since she couldn't hold in her screams anymore and was about to wake everyone up)she continued to feel these shocks through her body for about the next 20-30 minutes, and I wasn't even touching her. I just sat there and watched her body jolt every few seconds. It was great. She said that she was even experiencing the same feeling at work today, a few hours later. So, my question is, have anyone ever experienced this before, and if so, what set it off? If there's such thing as Ultimate Orgasm, I think this was definitely it!

[This message has been edited by aboyfrombklyn (edited 05-08-2001).]

Guest xfactor834

Well, what were you doing on your way down to her breasts? Were you fingering her? Perhaps playing with her clit? Or tickling her g-spot?

That'll usually do it...especially while kissing a girl gently in places she doesn't normally expect to be kissed... cwm38.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

That's the funny part. I was doing that earlier in the night, but when we started up again, it was all about her breasts. She didn't even want me to touch anything else. I've heard that some girls get off on the smallest things sometimes, but I never actually experienced that until last night.

hmm, thats weird i never heard anything like it

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

its very rare, but not unnatural. very few women have ever experienced this-- and even fewer men. since the nervous system is interconnected and controlled by that mysterious nerve bundle we call "the brain," you could technically make a girl orgasm just by saying "boo."

consider yourself lucky for having been there for this event. and dont get disappointed if you cant repeat it-- ever!

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by tastyt:

BOO!

I may have just made some girl's day... cwm11.gif

lol...you made mine!!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

a-catz1.gif *How many licks does it take?* gatos.gif *Shake it baby, Shake it!*

AiM: XxXccess

(*SHAGFEST 2001* Cumming soon!)