Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmb1975

I can't go to Shagfest tonight!!! My freakin car died this morning and now I'm waiting for my mechanic to charge me an arm and a leg for a new battery...

I AM SO PISSED!!!! I will miss you all!!! Someone tell Dick I am sorry!!!!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Honey...go to the auto store, buy a battery, open the damn hood and install yourself!

Ive done it...Im sure you can too~ Usually at R&S Auto, they'll help you install it right on the street and take your old battery.

When theres a will there a way.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

my siggy is bwoken love_002.gif

hell yeah....you better be there.... do it yourself on that battery ..... also check your fan belt to make sure that is tight....people forget about that one. you better show up after all the bitching you've given me over the past weeks!!!!

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Its not just the car dying, i know it will be done probably by lunch...its the freakin cost of the thing!!! I am totally broke right now and I just scraped enough money together to get into the city for a few drinks...now I have to pay for this crap!!!

Oh and misskittie...im glad you are so talanted with automobiles...I however, am a total girl when it comes to this stuff!

------------------

well then get your total girl FLIRT on .....and get some greasemonkey sucker to do it for you....

Pimp your shit girl.....use the power.

brake glass during emergancy.......now is the time to break out your secret weapons...... wink.gif

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Oh and misskittie...im glad you are so talanted with automobiles...I however, am a total girl when it comes to this stuff!

Thats why i suggested having the boys at the auto shop assit you. I didnt know how to do it until my daddy showed me. But Im a girl in most other car areas myself.

Just trying to help...dont shoot the advisor.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

Originally posted by misskittie:

Thats why i suggested having the boys at the auto shop assit you. I didnt know how to do it until my daddy showed me. But Im a girl in most other car areas myself.

Just trying to help...dont shoot the advisor.

xoxo

kAt

Seriously though...thanks for tryin!

But arent you supposed to be in Seattle? Did it fall through, I heard you were havin problems...hope everything is ok!

------------------

Seriously though...thanks for tryin!

But arent you supposed to be in Seattle? Did it fall through, I heard you were havin problems...hope everything is ok!

No problem hon.

Im leaving for Seattle at 2 and heading over to JFK. Our flight is at 9 but we're getting TANKED before we fly~

Dont worry Ill have some pics when I get back for ya'll.

LOOK OUT SEATTLE WOOHOOO~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

too bad, I feel sorry for you Claire

------------------

Brian Transeau on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

well everybody is giving ideas but why dont u pick her up an dpay her the drinks i would do that without a doubt is more easy dont u think ? or at least take the traine and u guys can pay her the drinks smile.gif

if i was there i would pick u up and pay for u claire so no exuses hot stuff smile.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

i say!

Oh gosh, here we go again!!!!!!!!

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

claire

u gotta be kidding me right-

fuk not havin money

all ya need $$ for is the ride into the city.. tolls and what not

what is that 20bux?

yewll be alright gerl --

jut b/c none of us ever met doesnt mean were ot friends

im sure all of us will buy u atleats 1 drink (and hey u should NOT be drving if your drinking anyway).. but.. im sure well all look out for you - i know i would.. maybe ya wont be able to hit a club afterwards,, but.. i say u just come.. fuk feelin awkward about the $$ -- as long as u got $$ to get to and from yer good =)

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

Its not just the car dying, i know it will be done probably by lunch...its the freakin cost of the thing!!! I am totally broke right now and I just scraped enough money together to get into the city for a few drinks...now I have to pay for this crap!!!

All in favor of buying Claire drinks say "aye." smile.gif

Aye. cwm32.gif

I guess that settles it; we'll see you tonight. cwm38.gif

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif