Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I knew she would do it!!!!!

intoxia

Hey guys! Seems like forever since I last wrote. I had a 4 day weekend with my girl. Actually, with my ex-girl. I told you she'd do it!!

She didn't even wait until Monday when she left. She did it Saturday night! ???????

I could tell something was up as soon as i saw her get off the plane. Silly me thought being together would help us talk things through. Little did I know, our problems weren't really between her and I. They had to do with her feelings for a new coworker that she's been training.

So she finally told me Saturday night. What an awful feeling. Needless to say, Sunday and Monday were awkward. As I was saying goodbye, I couldn't help but think that this was the last time I'd see her.

So I'm pretty bummed. Long distance relationships are hard. Come to think of it, relationships in general are hard!

Originally posted by intoxia:

Hey guys! Seems like forever since I last wrote. I had a 4 day weekend with my girl. Actually, with my ex-girl. I told you she'd do it!!

She didn't even wait until Monday when she left. She did it Saturday night! ???????

I could tell something was up as soon as i saw her get off the plane. Silly me thought being together would help us talk things through. Little did I know, our problems weren't really between her and I. They had to do with her feelings for a new coworker that she's been training.

So she finally told me Saturday night. What an awful feeling. Needless to say, Sunday and Monday were awkward. As I was saying goodbye, I couldn't help but think that this was the last time I'd see her.

So I'm pretty bummed. Long distance relationships are hard. Come to think of it, relationships in general are hard!

sorry..but yeah you did call it...long dist. rel's are doomed i think....relax smoke up and you'll feel better

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

Well that's no fun. frown.gif

At least summer is on it's way and you can meet lots of tan, hot chicks. smile.gif

Thanks dale77................So what are you doing this weekend????? J/K!

And Navid73, believe me, if I had any I would!

At least summer is on it's way and you can meet lots of tan, hot chicks. smile.gif

And Navid73, believe me, if I had any I would!

smile.gif feel better sweetie

awesome

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

sorry intoxia, she's mine!

------------------

14.jpg

You are such a sweetheart. Thanks for your concern. I'm not even thinking about anyone else for now. I need my pouting time too! Can I give you a hug????

Dale77, I'm staying out of this!!!

Originally posted by emiliep:

smartass. you know you want it.

I think YOU want it. Smartass.

(oh, since aol is down, did you hear the new Enya song? It's really pretty)

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

That sucks Intoxia, I'm sorry to hear it. Long distance relationships: cwm8.gif

Take some time for yourself to heal... then go out there and find yourself a local girl!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Want what? Oh, me.... I know I am pretty irresistable! cwm4.gif I just can't help it. cwm25.gif Just kidding.

Intoxia... Enojoy yourself, pouting can be fun sometimes.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

I think YOU want it. Smartass.

IIIIIIIIIIII think......er um.

(oh, since aol is down, did you hear the new Enya song? It's really pretty)

no not yet. she has a whole new album now. don't know if i'm gonna get it though.

------------------

14.jpg

Okay people, stop fighting over me, there is enough of me to go around. Hugs and smooches for all!

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Em: Yeah, I thought so! ;0

Sinergy: I was talking about ME being irrisistable!!! ME goddammit! It's all about ME...eventhoughthisboardwasoriginallystartedbyintoxiasoshecouldventaboutherrecentbreakupwithhergirlfriendbut Whatever minor technicality. wink.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Em: Yeah, I thought so! ;0

Sinergy: I was talking about ME being irrisistable!!! ME goddammit! It's all about ME...eventhoughthisboardwasoriginallystartedbyintoxiasoshecouldventaboutherrecentbreakupwithhergirlfriendbut Whatever minor technicality. wink.gif

I saw my name in there somewhere but I'm still staying out of it!

Originally posted by navid73:

Originally posted by torontotrance:

awesome

my thoughts exactly....

dale do you like using toys on women?

cwm1.gif

Don't know. Haven't tried it...yet. wink.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by emiliep:

sorry intoxia, she's mine!

Don't worry intoxia, emiliep isn't much of a threat. She lives in a land far far away called Double Standard World but I live here in the real world, so it's A.G..

LOL wink.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Don't worry intoxia, emiliep isn't much of a threat. She lives in a land far far away called Double Standard World but I live here in the real world, so it's A.G..

LOL wink.gif

what's the drama with the double standard crap?

Originally posted by navid73:

Don't know. Haven't tried it...yet. wink.gif

I love this board and dale is a hottie

Thanks.. ::blushing::

But this is what happens when my bosses are out of town and I'm all alone in this office and the CP boards aren't down!!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg