Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ways To Piss Off Your Man

rachel1997

Ways To Piss Off Your Man

Tell him he has to recite a Shakespeare love sonnet before you agree to do the horizontal bop.

Tell him his brother is a better lay.

Tell him his sister is better in bed than his brother is.

Take the remote control apart and damage the circuit board inside. Put the remote back together. Smile sweetly while he goes nuts.

Rub his stomach. Say "Bhudda, Bhudda, bring me luck."

Fake an orgasm while riding in the car and stopped at a stop sign. Double points if the car is parked outside his favorite bar.

Subscribe to Woman's World, Cosmo and Redbook. Make the subscription in his name.

Clean his tools with his favorite shirt.

Give him all kinds of fabulous promises about the best blowjob he's ever had. Just before you start, say "DAMMIT! Chipped a tooth. Oh well, it won't matter."

Tell him you've invited some friends over to play strip poker. Then say that his golf/fishing/hunting/poker/drinking/etc. buddies should be here any minute.

Tell him you've always wanted to be a man and you finally have enough money saved up for the operation. Triple points awarded if you say it in front of his parents.

Tell him you want to be closer to him all the time, so from now on your gonna use ONLY his razors to shave your legs.

Burn his favorite meal, three times in a row. Make a salad in it's place.

Tie him to the bed. Paint his toenails bright red.

Tie him to the bed. Put on your sexiest lingerie. Do a striptease for him. Then have a long, heart-to-heart talk with him.

Tie him to the bed. Put on an adult movie with the sound on and the screen turned at an angle that makes it VERY difficult to see.

Call your mom. While he's listening, invite her to move in with you.

Buy 1 ticket to his favorite, sold-out sporting event. Say "It was the last one, but to prevent any hard feelings, I'll just tear it up so we don't have to decide who goes." Burn the ticket.

Out of the blue, look him straight in the eye and say, "It doesn't matter." Ignore him for 30 minutes.

Tell him your pregnant and you *think-> he's the father.

While he's sleeping, Super Glue his dick to his leg. Say "I was worried it might fall off and you'd lose it."

Write a letter to another guy during sex.

Tell him you shoved $200 in $1s into a Chippendale dancer's shorts the last time you went out for a night on the town with the girls.

cwm2.gif

blondie

sparke%20blue.gif

those are funny but if any girl did those to me, I'd be really pissed off.

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Originally posted by flyboy7:

oh come on, these are just plain wrong... REALLY WRONG

yes

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif