Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is once enough?

tastyt

I agree that there's always that element of sexuality and curiosity (at least at first) between friends. However, anyone who was first my friend and then my lover (even if only once), I am no longer friends with. Every time it happened, one of us wanted it to go further than sex, or at least wanted a repeat performance, and the other one didn't.

I've gotten to the point where having sex with someone just that one time seems completely pointless. If it's good you're going to want more. And if it's not... it kind of changes the way you look at that person. Besides, the first time usually isn't the greatest, it takes a while to get your sexual vibes in synch.

If it works for you that's cool... but it's not for me.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

it shows who your friends are and how good they are.

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

It totally depends on the friend. I've been in situations where I've hooked up with people who I considered to be my very good friends.

In one case, we were able to remain friends, although it did pose some problems at one time. But another time I hooked up with a very good friend who I had known for 10 years and it changed our relationship for the worst.

Overall, I think I think it's a dangerous thing to do b/c introducing the physical element may be hard for people to deal with even though they may be curious. I think somethings are better left undone.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I've found the best female friends I've had for a long time are those where we just "got the sexual curiosity part" out of the way in the beginning.

My friend was debating that after that first time, you'll just want more, I say everyone wishes they could do everyone just at least once.

What do you think?

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

I guess things may be a little different for me because I have been in a serious relationship for three years now, but I really do not have the desire to be with any of my guy friends, my sex life is so completely fulfilled by my boyfriend I really don't think that any of them could compare to him. Before I was dating him I messed around with very few guy friends, I appreciated them as friends, and it is way to easy for something to go wrong and ruin the friendship. Just wasn't worth it.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."