Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How would one go about making a masterbated orgasm last longer?

LikmyLipz

or any orgasm period..

i think the longest my orgasm has ever lasted was maybe 10 seconds tops.. i LOVE THE FEELING.. why can't it last like a minute? that would be wonderful.. any suggestions???

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

It can last longer than a minute, a lot longer!! Everyone is different. You just have to find the right spot and technique. I'm not trying to say I'm good or anything, but I was with this girl one time and I found out that her breasts were her spot. I played with them a certain way and she started having an orgasm almost instantly. She was feeling little shocks for the rest of the night as I laid next to her. She said that She never felt anything like it, and that she was still getting these little shocks at work the next morning. My suggestion? That's a hard one, but I would say try anything and everything, and just see what works.

------------------

calvin.gif

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

It can last longer than a minute, a lot longer!! Everyone is different. You just have to find the right spot and technique. I'm not trying to say I'm good or anything, but I was with this girl one time and I found out that her breasts were her spot. I played with them a certain way and she started having an orgasm almost instantly. She was feeling little shocks for the rest of the night as I laid next to her. She said that she never felt anything like it, and that she was still getting these little shocks at work the next morning. My suggestion? I would say try anything and everything, and just see what works. I happened to be really lucky that night!

------------------

calvin.gif

??????

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

there is autoasphyxiation, but that's probably not a good idea. basically, cut off the air supply at the moment of orgasm that is supposed to extend the feeling. But, people rig up strange systems for that and they sometimes backfire resulting in death. probably not worth it.

maybe it's better to just relax for a .sec, then get back to working towards another orgasm.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

u gotta tease yerself kerry -

kinda like ... get yaself there --- you know?

and its like "you want that ... ??? -- nope .. cant have it yet!!.. and basically make yourself NEED it -- then when you finally allow yourself to have it.. WHOA - its better... and stronger, and slightly longer.. I dont know about 60 seconds... but.. id say a good 20-25 seconds of muscle spazms =P

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

there is autoasphyxiation, but that's probably not a good idea. basically, cut off the air supply at the moment of orgasm that is supposed to extend the feeling. But, people rig up strange systems for that and they sometimes backfire resulting in death. probably not worth it.

that actually happened to me. it wasn't intentional, though. kinda hard to explain the positioning but basically his leg was laying over my neck and it was kinda hard to breathe but i had no energy to tell him to move. then i realized i DIDN'T want him to move because it was feeling really good. so when i finally orgasmed, it was sooooooo long and intense. but i did get a little light headed from breathing so hard!

------------------

14.jpg

and its like "you want that ... ??? -- nope .. cant have it yet!!.. and basically make yourself NEED it -- then when you finally allow yourself to have it.. WHOA - its better... and stronger, and slightly longer.. I dont know about 60 seconds... but.. id say a good 20-25 seconds of muscle spazms =P

Nikki said it best.....works pretty damn well!!

------------------

monkey_spin_md_clr.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

This works for me too but not for 60 seconds! But teasing yourself definitely makes for a better orgasm

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

See that "teasing stuff" doesnt work for me...I'm that strange cwm13.gif

Last time(s) I performed that operation I always end up losing the orgasm...like Im ready to cum and i pull away or stop touching that special spot then BAM everything goes numb and I didnt cum :_( cwm23.gif

------------------

msmoo1.gifmsmoo2.gifmsmoo3.gif

*Lick it, Stick it, and Smile cause your with it* ~^.^~

Originally posted by clubkat:

BAM everything goes numb and I didnt cum :_( cwm23.gif

See, that usually only happens to me if I don't tease myself and stay in one spot too long.

I hate when that happens!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

2 Words

Shower Massage !?!?!?!?

I usually insert myself (or toys) into my significant other, while pulverizing her clit with the shower massage on FULL BLAST...

Last time she almost fainted cwm4.gif

What can I say... "I really like it WET" cwm13.gif

Now Lipz if that dosen't make you cum longer than 30 sec. come see me...DR. Fuckenstein

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet â„¢

ya know what.. i dont even own any toys.. lol i always use the tub faucet.. i do sometimes tease myself.. I LOVE TO TEASEEEEEEEE and i love being teased on occasion! i love having nice warm water blast all over my clit YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

thankies everyone... i wuuuub u all

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

I used to use the showerhead a lot but after a while, I think I became very desensitized or something. It doesn't even feel good when I use it any more, it just kinda hurts and I go numb. cwm36.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by b-side:

2 Words

Shower Massage !?!?!?!?

I usually insert myself (or toys) into my significant other, while pulverizing her clit with the shower massage on FULL BLAST...

Last time she almost fainted cwm4.gif

What can I say... "I really like it WET" cwm13.gif

Now Lipz if that dosen't make you cum longer than 30 sec. come see me...DR. Fuckenstein

::: polite clapping with impressed look on face:::

You're a good man Charlie Brown.

XO,

G

[This message has been edited by goddessoflove (edited 05-22-2001).]

Yeah, stopping when you're just on the verge is the best advice I can give you. But orgasms are tricky little fuckers, it's pretty hard to control their intensity.

Oh well, at least ours last longer than a man's orgasm!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Mugz long lasting orgasm tip of the day:

STEP ONE: Lay in the bed with your head off of the bed (upside down)

STEP TWO: let your partner (Male) be on top missionary position.

STEP THREE: Before reaching climax..and the very brink of the BIG O raise your head and let all the blood rush back to your head as you climax.

**Timing is crucial..make sure you raise your head DURING the start of the Orgasm...

This will send all the blood rushing back into your head and well,

if you'r head dosent explode with the most AMAZING Orgasms you've ever had then you'll be posting a thank you note to Mugz!

(This is the same concept as choking yourself..but less dangerouse)

------------------

MugZonique.jpg

Nothing is true..EVERYTHING is permitted..

(William Burroughs)

Want to here something quite interesting? A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. 30 MINUTES!!!!

Can someone tell me WHY a pigs orgasm needs to last that long?

Wish I was pig :-(

------------------

dolphincool.gifdancingdol.gif

doljump.gif

[This message has been edited by purr4you (edited 05-23-2001).]