Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love Handles

superbadass

Love Handles..for some, a turn on, for others, a clear indication that they should run the other way!

What is it exactly about the opposite sex (or the same sex, but please, no animals!)that gets YOU all hot and bothered?

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

P.S.....it's all about hands and shoulders for me...

I have yet to be someone who didn't have them, so I guess I'm used to them. As long they aren't out of control I'm good to go. I generally like average sized guys not too skinny not to big and muscular. But I like having something to grab onto.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

good question indeed.. I am a shoulder gal myself, love handles don't bother me.. I mean, I'm not into spare tires that's for sure.. for those I'll pop the truck..I like meat on my man....have someone to wrap himself around me.. I wuv that !

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

“You’re as special as you think you are.” - Care Bears

i dunno.. but i love love love when a man's body is defined... he doesn't have to be bulky... i don't really like the bulk, but when you see the definition of his muscles.. esp. in his legs ( cwm24.gif ) UGH!! and weirdly.. i like a muscular forearm... don't ask i don't know myself, but when you see definiton in the forearm... i think thats incredibly sexy... cwm32.gif

i def. have to agree with superbadass and say im all about hands and shoulders as welll...

dammit.. i'm all about a man's body period... i could go on and on forever about my favorite spots... cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

todals ~ mooney cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

you know the spot on guys right below the stomach..that muscle...nono..not that !!

I really dont know what it is called but it is on both sides..like it would be where the pelvic bones are...can someone please help me here???

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

I know what you mean, Peache, but I don't know what it's called.

For me it's all about the stomachs. I don't know what it is. Stomachs and goatees, those are my fetishes.

On a man, there's just something about ripped abs... oh christ... I just wanna bite 'em... rub myself all over them bad boys...

And when a woman has a tiny waist and a flat belly... or that little curvy pooch of fat under the navel... SHIT! I wanna slide my tongue over it, into the belly button, down past that little tiny patch of pubic hair, down to her lips...

Goddmmit I just got myself going again... what is wrong with me today???

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

I know what you mean, Peache, but I don't know what it's called.

For me it's all about the stomachs. I don't know what it is. Stomachs and goatees, those are my fetishes.

On a man, there's just something about ripped abs... oh christ... I just wanna bite 'em... rub myself all over them bad boys...

And when a woman has a tiny waist and a flat belly... or that little curvy pooch of fat under the navel... SHIT! I wanna slide my tongue over it, into the belly button, down past that little tiny patch of pubic hair, down to her lips...

Goddmmit I just got myself going again... what is wrong with me today???

tasty.. you've got me dripping here... esp. since i know so well that pooch of fat you're talking about... cwm1.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

Originally posted by superbadass:

Don't think you're strange..in fact, I have a curious fascination with the forearm area myself...maybe it's because subconsciously, I know what kind of 'exercise' makes the forearm well defined wink.gif

-BadAss

lmao!! ahhh.. the explanation... cwm27.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

well

for men - id have to say shoulders -- i LOVE shoulders - BIG broad ones =)

also - the muscle down below - by the hipz -omg..s o sexy - and a nice back.

on women - a nice fat ass -- and also a toned back.. love toned backs--

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

i'm not fat but i've got love handles, i'm working out to get rid of them, i'm just not comfortable with them

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Those love handles seem impossible to get rid of! I work out 3-4 times a wekk, my body is pretty toned all over, but I still have some love handle action goig on, can't explain it.

This may seem odd but I love that small area between a woman's upper thigh and her lips. Whether I'm running my fingers over it, kissing it, or licking it, I can't get enough! I like areas of the body that appeal to my sensual side, using either the mouth or hands. Like the neck directly from the ears down to the shoulder. Ample hips to hold and rub during doggie style...and a nice small of the back to fixate on wink.gif Petite shoulders to massage are also a plus.

------------------

Too hot to handle!

devil2.gif

devilishgrin3@boardermail.com

Originally posted by tastyt:

tastyt....oh my......my weakness has been exposed!!!

that lil pooch of fem fat.....sooooo sexy

that or a lil fem 6-pack...... either one puts my tonue into overdrive!

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Things that drive me nuts on a man are his neck, shoulders, and chest. I think men who are extremely muscular, although attractive, I don't like a man like that for myself.

Love handles...hey whatever. We all have our flaws. Who cares.

------------------

lolly2.jpg

Attitude for sure is the sexiest feature of a woman, the way a woman laughs and smiles is far sexier than any physical feature. Some bitches open their mouth and that makes me wanna run.

Physically, the most important, attractive part of a woman's body is from the waist down. From the waist down dictates the entire women's physique. If a woman has a small waist the stomach will usually coincide with the waist, and of course arguably a womans greatest feature the ass where its all about volume, not width. Hips are not my fortey I like porportionate hips. Lean, tone legs on a woman have to be one of thee most admirable attractive things I have ever seen, lean muscalur calves...DAMN! A woman's body is all about porportion, as is a mans. As long as everything looks like its supposed to be there, a pretty face, and a kickass or badass (appropriate for this thread) attitude its all good.

------------------

signature.jpg

Originally posted by peache5030:

you know the spot on guys right below the stomach..that muscle...nono..not that !!

I really dont know what it is called but it is on both sides..like it would be where the pelvic bones are...can someone please help me here???

Do you mean the hip flexors?? They are the muscles that extend over your hips from each leg and attach just below the abdominals...

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif