Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wants their Rug Munched?

mrdick

I've got a craving for the sweet taste of pussy.

Who wants their pussy licked and their clit sucked? I warn you that I like to take my time with my meals. So if you are into an hour of having my soft tongue slide slowly up and down your slit. Of having my fingers work their way in and out of your hole while I suck on your clit. Of having a finger in your ass while I nibble on your lips. Of having my whole face jammed between your thighs as you shower me with your juices.

If this is your thing let me know ;o)

Dick - I don't have a rug for you to munch but I have a carpet you can clean. especially the one on the stairs. Can you mop the kitchen floor while you at it? ...thanks for the help buddy... wink.gif

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

hell no, i need my garage to be painted, can you do that for me. LOL

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."