Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerking off to Board Members

mrdick

Been a week since the meet-up.

In that week who has jerked off or had sex while thinking about a fellow board member?

Everybody fess up?

I spent most of the Friday at Vinyl with TastyT staring at great ass and tight little bod. When I got back to Ottawa on Monday I had to have a good little stroke session thinking about tickling her clitty with my goatee as I stared up from between her thighs into those gorgeous round eyes.

And of course I did get to squeeze Moonie's charmin so that set me up for wednesday....

Andon Thursday there was Claire's greatrack and beautiful face to consider...

Andfor Friday - any suggestions?

Originally posted by mrdick:

Been a week since the meet-up.

In that week who has jerked off or had sex while thinking about a fellow board member?

Everybody fess up?

I spent most of the Friday at Vinyl with TastyT staring at great ass and tight little bod. When I got back to Ottawa on Monday I had to have a good little stroke session thinking about tickling her clitty with my goatee as I stared up from between her thighs into those gorgeous round eyes.

And of course I did get to squeeze Moonie's charmin so that set me up for wednesday....

Andon Thursday there was Claire's greatrack and beautiful face to consider...

Andfor Friday - any suggestions?

what were you doing sunday morning?

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gifPVD(Shrunk).jpg

"Luna, thank you so much!"

I was still at Jana's - wouldn't be polite to jerk off in her bed ;o)

At least not without inviting her to watch hehe - 'Course her BF might have had a wee problem with that smile.gif

why dont i believe that you were still at Jana's? ...i think you were somewhere else !

------------------

Oh yeah - I was still at SF on Sunday Morning. Can't jerk off there. But got to grind my crotch into Orchid's ass a few times smile.gif

I jerk off to Doris' pictures (hehe) all the time smile.gif

And TastyT - those were some nice pants. Don't ever think we don't notice. If you were single I would have been begging to spread your thighs and get my prize wink.gif

Oh yeah - I was still at SF on Sunday Morning. Can't jerk off there. But got to grind my crotch into Orchid's ass a few times smile.gif

I jerk off to Doris' pictures (hehe) all the time smile.gif

And TastyT - those were some nice pants. Don't ever think we don't notice. If you were single I would have been begging to spread your thighs and get my prize wink.gif

you DID NOT!

------------------