Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About this casual sex thing...

goddessoflove

... am I the only one who thinks you can't have truly exceptional sex with someone you don't know well?

Although I have a casual attitude about sex in general and am extremely open-minded and free-thinking, I actually take sex very seriously and have long thought that if you are serious about having the best sex possible then you have to get to know the person better, personally *and* sexually, that way you will be more interested in pleasing them and you will know better how they like it, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm *certainly* guilty of the occasional one-nighter, but I really think that casual sex with strangers is for amateurs and/or drunk peeps who just wanna quick get-off.

Instant gratification is fun, but protracted periods of teasing and longing are *much* sexier, and make for better sex in the long run, IMHO. I think it's worth it, even if you aren't going to grow old together. Opinions?

XO,

G

I just remembered something I wrote last August on this topic. It's not revised much from how I wrote it that night, but might make my point well anyway:

I met you at the club tonight. Goddam, you are so fly. We’ve been talking and dancing and eyeing each other every way possible in a room full of sex. It’s all around us and I know I’m dressed for it and I know you can tell how badly I want you but, oh baby, the pain of not having you… it’s a delicious agony I can’t possibly describe adequately. There’s no way I’ll be able to make you understand how, although I’m only standing next to you, I can feel you, like you are all over me, on my skin, and inside of me, in my mouth, my head, my senses. I’m so close and we haven’t even kissed yet. But we will. And oh, goddam, baby, I am going to kiss you… sometime, somewhere, like a lover, because I’ll know you then. After hours and days of sitting across from you in civilized rooms, walking with you on decent streets, getting inside of you the only way I can for now because I can’t love you right yet. Let me know you right; what you are, what you want, what you need and what I can do that will push you higher and higher and then over that edge, that edge you didn't even know was there. Let me learn how to drive you so far, so far it seems there’s no way back. You’ve never been there before and I want to be the one to take you there. Where you can’t think straight though you’re sober, and all you can do is moan my name over and over and beg me please though you don’t even know what you want except more, more, more. I’ll know you right then and you’ll see why it’s better this way. I’ll know you right then and I’ll show you love. Real love. The kind we both should have, even if it’s not forever. 8/00

G "yesidohavetimeonmyhandstoday"

Originally posted by goddessoflove:

... am I the only one who thinks you can't have truly exceptional sex with someone you don't know well?

G

the best sex is with someone you have real feelings for. u can be yourself, u know what turns the other person on and vice-versa.

i want a girlfriend dammit!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by petp:

the best sex is with someone you have real feelings for. u can be yourself, u know what turns the other person on and vice-versa.

i want a girlfriend dammit!!!!!!!!

and I want a boyfriend DAMIT!!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by goddessoflove:

You are just like a dog with a bone over there kid, don't go changin... smile.gif

XO,

G

what are we gona do about the bone /.??

=) ... u better watch out b4 u give away ur id ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com