Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Up Miami?

Guest TechnoJunkie87

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TechnoJunkie87

Listened to St Marc Miami Techno City? Miamis Techno Show. St Marc needs to be Fritz Radio-Berlin.:cwm32:

sounds awesome:clap:

Guest rhythmburn

hope to see you out friday august 15 at blue in miami beach...

techno in all of its' forms will be served up properly on this night =)

come by and say hello

Guest TechnoJunkie87

Amazed to see so many techno forms of styles in only three disc jockeys. Come to europe and we will show you techno properly served. grumptronix is no techno richard brunelle is no techno he is a house maker, Mikel Christopher no techno. After living here for a couple of weeks, I have understood the Miami way of operations to label everything techno when it is not techno.Only dj have heard from Miami that is techno is StMarc. He knows techno really well and only one from Miami that is seen in europe. Never seen any of these locals in europe.

Guest Techno Slut

I have never seen any of those DJ's in Europe, except for St. Marc. St Marc is the only dj from Miami that I had even heard of before moving here. I went to Circus in Montreal a few months ago and heard him mix, steller performance. My girlfriends said that St. Marc travels all over Germany and stuff.

Guest misty84

I love techno too, and I have to say I agree with techno slut, I haven't heard any of these local dj's except St. Marc. I don't want to burst any egos, but maybe none of these locals know what they are doing? I will say that I looked at some of these locals myspace page, and none of them have been out of there own state, let alone the country. St. Marc is making waves for Miami, and I think he's the only one that is even trying to do something for Miami. St. Marc spins in Europe, yes, but he also has been spinning in Canada. Way to go St. Marc for putting Miami on the map!

Guest misty84

I have to agree with techno slut, besides St. Marc I haven't heard of any of those djs. I went to a few of these myspace pages, and they haven't even been out of the country, let alone their own state. Yeah, St. Marc is doing it in europe, in Canada and all around the US. Way to go St. Marc for putting Miami on the Map!

Guest stmarc

Damn, you people have a lot of time on your hands!!!!!! Rhythmburn is friend of mine so, leave him alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sugaslim

Amazed to see so many techno forms of styles in only three disc jockeys. Come to europe and we will show you techno properly served. grumptronix is no techno richard brunelle is no techno he is a house maker, Mikel Christopher no techno. After living here for a couple of weeks, I have understood the Miami way of operations to label everything techno when it is not techno.Only dj have heard from Miami that is techno is StMarc. He knows techno really well and only one from Miami that is seen in europe. Never seen any of these locals in europe.

So I guess you wont be stoping by to say hi:pothead::pothead:

Guest sugaslim
bwahahaha -- i no techno...

methinks this thread is 'rigged'

roflmao

hehehehehehehe hohohohohohoho hahahahahaha:pothead::pothead:

Guest MichaelMnML

Hypno-Traxx,

"Class is an aura of confidence that is being sure without being cocky. Class has nothing to do with money. Class never runs scared. It is self-discipline and self-knowledge. It's the sure footedness that comes with having proved you can meet life."-- Ann Landers, 1918

Show some.

Guest rhythmburn
Hypno-Traxx,

"Class is an aura of confidence that is being sure without being cocky. Class has nothing to do with money. Class never runs scared. It is self-discipline and self-knowledge. It's the sure footedness that comes with having proved you can meet life."-- Ann Landers, 1918

Show some.

well said my man =)

Guest misty84

Why do you think it's rigged, is it so hard to believe that a dj might have a few fans? What if I was super psyched about you, and another dj said that about you? I just got on this forum so I could find some great dj's and places to party. Hell, one guy that posted isn't even from America. Just to show that I'm fair about this, I'll show up at this party. But if the party isn't fly, I'll say good-bye.:comfort:

Guest rhythmburn
Why do you think it's rigged, is it so hard to believe that a dj might have a few fans? What if I was super psyched about you, and another dj said that about you? I just got on this forum so I could find some great dj's and places to party. Hell, one guy that posted isn't even from America. Just to show that I'm fair about this, I'll show up at this party. But if the party isn't fly, I'll say good-bye.:comfort:

I am happy that St. Marc has fans -- no hating going on here.

The funny thing is I was asked to mix his first show on techno.fm this year...

If you want to listen, here it is http://www.rhythmburn.com/mixes/rachine_technofm.mp3

Call it techno, call it house, call it whatever the fuck you want -- it's all rock and roll to me ;)

Feel free to stop by the party -- feel free to leave if it isn't cool enough for you as well.

If you stop by, make sure to introduce yourself and say hello =)

Guest MichaelMnML

thats Rhythmburn for ya...mindfuck music at its best...

RB, whats the track at 36min? i always have meant to ask you that

Guest rhythmburn
thats Rhythmburn for ya...mindfuck music at its best...

RB, whats the track at 36min? i always have meant to ask you that

Stephan Bodzin vs. Marc Romboy -- "The Alchemist" (2020) :)

Guest TechnoJunkie87
Hypno-Traxx,

Show some.

i can do search on the internet

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. ~William Penn, Some Fruits of Solitude, 1693"

"It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered. ~Aeschylus"

"Jealousy... is a mental cancer. ~B.C. Forbes"

I want no to see such negative people With so negative people you will be dj with no crowds.

Guest TechnoJunkie87

Easy for you to say hypno traxx is no class. What do you for the proof? What have you done in the music scene? No not See your name with Beatport stores.

You must be fat American on sofa chair who live on computer because you no life.:2guns:

Guest Techno Slut

LOL, Musical missionary is funny, at least he's trying to divert the conversation, because all of you people are getting way too crazy. Is this all cool junkie is? People complaining? Yes, my God, DJ's have fans that will actually post things about them. No, I'm sure none of the people posting are "rigged," I'm an individual that just happens to love techno, and being so, have come across some real great acts like St. Marc. Thank you rhythmburn for an invitation to a party, I hope it goes well. We might not know you well as a DJ, but at least you support the Miami scene. Misty84, I'm glad you are open enough (and adult enough) to say that you will support an underground party even though they are being real rude. And MichaelMnml, is there a chip on your shoulder, and since you guys like word games: ostentatious- characterized by or given to pretentious or conspicuous show in attempt to impress others! Why the mud slinging? This post started as a way to say "Hi" to people with like minds and liked the same music. If we offend you by talking about a dj or music we like, don't reply to the post, or read it if that applies. I think this thread is done.