Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Up Miami?

Guest TechnoJunkie87

Guest MichaelMnML

Taken from EDMPlanet.com

TechnoJunkie

Checking out new music-St Marc /Hypno-traxx

I am always checking out new music and I found a new label out of Miami Beach called Hypno-Traxx.I must say that i am so sick of all of the flashy labels that when I see a label that is all about the music , It makes me happy to see that St Marc and Hypno-Traxx are doing it the right way.

Everyone should check them out!!

Hypno-Traxx has some great music on Beatport and many other sites. I think that they are on Juno also.

http://www.hypno-traxx.com

Tjunkie

Guest MichaelMnML

FROM UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE.COM

technojunkie (User)

Fresh Boarder

New Techno Label In Miami Beach "Hypno-Traxx" 2008/08/01 06:23 Want to let everyone know about a new Label out of Miami Beach , FL. Hypno-Traxx is a Techno label featuring some very talented artists, Lunatik, St Marc , Delete , JPLS, Sinner Chop Shop, Future Villain Band. Their 3rd release is dropping Aug 11th 2008.

HYPNO-003

RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 11th 2008

Permutate (Original Mix)

Permutate (Minimal Mix)

Permutate (FVB MIX)

Permutate (Instrumental Mix )

http://www.hypno-traxx.com

Guest MichaelMnML

FROM SPRACI.COM

HYPNO-TRAXX

TechnoJunkie News Item

HYPNO-TRAXX RECORD LABEL LAUNCHMiami, FL, July 01, 2008 – Steve St. Marc with partner Scott Kasieto launch an electronic music label, Hypno-Traxx based in Miami, Florida, USA. Hypno-Traxx is to launch its first series of releases in July 2008 featuring some of America’s top electronic artists. HYPN-001 features an original track by St. Marc entitled “Open 88â€, with remixes from Lunatik, Sinner Chop Shop, Scott Kasie and FVB.n St Marc- Open 88 (Original Mix)Open 88 has a certain funky beat that makes you move. A light and bouncy sound with a serious undertone. A sound that makes you think aliens do exist, and bubbling streams of water infused with ecstasy are now trickling down your spine like a rain stick. Might be crazy, but what an experience! Can’t help but not get caught up in it. A bubbling stream of water infused with ecstasy trickling down your spine! n Open 88 (Lunatik Mix)A mix that makes you wonder what kind of d

techno miami beach

Guest MichaelMnML

RAVELINKS.COM

TechnoJunkie87

RL nOOb

Favorite Music: Techno

New Techno Label In Miami Beach "Hypno-Traxx"

Want to let everyone know about a new Label out of Miami Beach , FL. Hypno-Traxx is a Techno label featuring some very talented artists, Lunatik, St Marc , Delete , JPLS, Sinner Chop Shop, Future Villian Band. Thier 3rd release is dropping Aug 11th 2008.

HYPNO-003

RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 11th 2008

Permutate (Original Mix)

Permutate (Minimal Mix)

Permutate (FVB MIX)

Permutate (Instrumental Mix )

Guest MichaelMnML

FROM DETROIT CLUBSCENE.COM

Techno Whore

Jul 14 2008, 01:15 AM

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,748

I was looking at some digital download sites and came across this label Hypno- Traxx. They have a great release out called "Open 88" by producer St Marc. If you haven't heard it yet, I think it's quality techno. Just wanted to see if anyone else might havve heard it and thought the same way.

Guest MichaelMnML

FROM CLUBPLANET.COM

07-13-08, 07:40 PM #1 (permalink) TechnoWhore

Hypno- Traxx, new release, must read!

For all of you that enjoy techno, tech house, or minimal this is for you! I found this great track released by Hypno- Traxx called, "Open 88" by producer St. Marc. The tracks this label just put out on the 7th of July is quality stuff. I can't believe I just stumbled across these 4 tracks (three remixes)! You can hear them on top download sites, but I found www.hypno-traxx.com to be more helpful.

Guest MichaelMnML

FROM TROONIK.COM

Previous Topic · Next Topic TechnoWhore Posted: Monday, July 14, 2008 12:27:33 AM Rank: Guest

Groups: Guest

Hey everyone! Ok, I found this new track that's fly! It's called "Open 88" by St Marc off a label called... Hypno- Traxx. I listened to all the remixes also and I have to say that this label is putting out some dope beats! I found their website to be pretty informative too (www.hypno-traxx.com). I'd say if you like Tech house or minimal this is something you'll enjoy.

FROM CLUBPLANET.COM

TechnoWhore

Hypno- Traxx, new release, must read!

For all of you that enjoy techno, tech house, or minimal this is for you! I found this great track released by Hypno- Traxx called, "Open 88" by producer St. Marc. The tracks this label just put out on the 7th of July is quality stuff. I can't believe I just stumbled across these 4 tracks (three remixes)! You can hear them on top download sites, but I found www.hypno-traxx.com to be more helpful.

07-16-08, 09:12 AM #2 (permalink) LeeRichards

Re: Hypno- Traxx, new release, must read!

funny, you are from miami, just like the music you "stumbled" upon...

why not just promote it instead of trying to seem like you are not a part of it?

funny people these days

Guest rhythmburn
NOW, this thread is Dead.

OH SNAP!!!!

BUSTED!!!

i guess none of you will be stopping by to say hello friday night...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Guest s_a_b_o_x

so hold on, hold on, hold on...!!

let me see if I get this right:

this guy St. Marc (or his "associates") created 3 different users: TechnoJunkie87, Misty94, and Techno Slut. (If you see their join dates, they are all very fukn close).

He then uses these 3 names to start talking sht about Rhythmburn and Michael C. and at the same time promote St. Marc as an "acclaimed", heard all over europe, only true techno DJ ???

Is this right? cause if it is....:der::der: '

...love the pretend accent you give to TechnoJunkie though..."moved here from Germany to study" hahahahaha

Guest Mr. Negativity

Now I've never heard this St. Marc fellow and I don't listen to minimal (even if I did, I would be ashamed to admit it publicly), but for a bunch of people bragging about how much they love minimal, you are dragging on in a tediously long tirade about a bunch of crap no one cares for.

Do you see the irony in your self professed "minimal" ways?

• 1 year later...
Guest Gervase Hopkin

Is there a building near or at downtown Miami where people can get up to the top and have observations of the surroundings?? I would like to take somoene there but don't know where or if there is such a place.

Guest Nikeisha Shell

The thing is that I don't want to be stuck in the hotel due to bad weather. Where can I find an online almanac? I'd like to minimize the chance of getting caught in a hurricane. June is in Hurricane season.

Car service miami