Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever had sex while driving ?

ems247

I'm sorry to respond to this in a negative fashion, but the reason I am responding is because my roomate said he did it a million times (slight exageration) on the highway and he loved it. I've yet to experience something like that but it definitely sounds like an admirable goal.

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

Well, I'm impressed. How do you see the road? I've never gotten more involved than oral sex.

Now I've got something to shoot for, and since i drive a motorcycle these days, it should be quite a feat. i'll let you know how it works out. cwm35.gif

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

i drive a stick that would be mad hard

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by trancend:

i drive a stick that would be mad hard

yes it would

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Well...i was leaving a bar with my ex and i started giving him oral...then i decided to climb on top of him...it seemed like a good idea at the time...but thinking back...ummm....it was pretty dangerous...i kept blcoking his view of the road...we ran over those ridges on teh side of the road the whole way home...

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i've done that. i don't know what made me do it....musta been the alcohol. anyway, i had just gotten my car and he wanted to give it a test drive. so as he sat down and adjusted the seat, i decided to give HIM a test drive. at first we were just kissing and stuff....but then it was summer and i had a sundress on and it's so easy to just slip the panties to one side! i told him to put his foot on the break and i put the car in drive....and we test drove!

another memory of my crazy days.

------------------

14.jpg