Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite thing to do while rolling

johnnyrevs

UMMM..ENJOY MY ROLL.... cwm12.gif

NO- seriously...i like to dance my ass off...talk with someone who can hold an intelligent conversation..and have sex...whoa!!!

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by peache5030:

UMMM..ENJOY MY ROLL.... cwm12.gif

NO- seriously...i like to dance my ass off...talk with someone who can hold an intelligent conversation..and have sex...whoa!!!

I love you.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

No offense Peache, but damn near anything sounds intelligent when you're rolling!

I like to run around, meet cool people, talk their ear off, and form a cuddle puddle.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

TASTY sweetie-maybe its just me but i dont usually talk to anyone...i mean like have a REAL conversation..you know the difference..the quick wow this place is soo hot and im soo fucked up conversation to the sit for hours and discuss life..love...etc...conversation..

its easy to tell the difference..(imo)lol

GRAVITY - i love you tooo....

------------------

round640.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

No offense Peache, but damn near anything sounds intelligent when you're rolling!

that's funny because i feel the complete opposite. i get so confused sometimes. i once had a whole conversation with this chick and all i was trying to do was figure out what school she went to. she tried everything....spelling, screaming into the ear, speaking slowly, NOTHING.

it's pretty funny how stupid i get but at the same time, i have the funniest conversations.

------------------

14.jpg

Originally posted by emiliep:

i like to rub dale77 butt...just the part that sticks up when she's sitting down.

LOL!!!!!

I like to sit on my speaker to the left of the doors at SF. I chill with my funky glasses and watch lights; eat peeled grapes ::fruit::; molest the poor unsuspecting skinny skinny girls with flabby arms who always manage to sit next me on that speaker; watch Emiliep sway then come over and lean on my legs and say "man Dale, I'm so messed up right now", then walk away, sway some more, then 5 minutes later come back and lean again, then go back on the dance floor (catch my drift?); and playing with my toys.

::is that em's hand?::

::man, I hope that's em's hand::

::it's gotta be::

::even if it's not, it feels good::

wink.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

LOL!!!!!

I like to sit on my speaker to the left of the doors at SF. I chill with my funky glasses and watch lights; eat peeled grapes ::fruit::; molest the poor unsuspecting skinny skinny girls with flabby arms who always manage to sit next me on that speaker; watch Emiliep sway then come over and lean on my legs and say "man Dale, I'm so messed up right now", then walk away, sway some more, then 5 minutes later come back and lean again, then go back on the dance floor (catch my drift?); and playing with my toys.

wink.gif

i'm ready to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

14.jpg

I see, Peache. I usually meet at least one group that I wind up hanging out with and talking to most of the night.

And Emilie- I get very confused too... it's just I'm so fucked up I usually don't realize how far gone I really am. Therefore- everything seems really intelligent and deep until I look back on it the next day! What I can remember, at least...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

And Emilie- I get very confused too... it's just I'm so fucked up I usually don't realize how far gone I really am. Therefore- everything seems really intelligent and deep until I look back on it the next day! What I can remember, at least...

oh i totally hear ya. i'm mildly confused on ecstasy, but once i start doing bumps...OMG! I'M A FUCKIN RETARD!!!!!

------------------

14.jpg

LOL!!!!!

wink.gif

i'm ready to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my girl!!!

Oh yeah!!! CUDDLING TOO!!!!!!!!! That's prolly the best part!!!!!! Duh!!! The occassional earring sucking bonus is a pretty sweet deal too!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

that's funny because i feel the complete opposite. i get so confused sometimes. i once had a whole conversation with this chick and all i was trying to do was figure out what school she went to. she tried everything....spelling, screaming into the ear, speaking slowly, NOTHING.

it's pretty funny how stupid i get but at the same time, i have the funniest conversations.

Ummmmm...what?!?!

WOW...THATS ME TOO...WE WOULD HAVE SOME GREAT CONVERSATIONS DALE....LOL...

------------------

round640.jpg

Wait- what's your name again???

Yeah, that conversation usually goes like this:

Wait- what's your name again??? Gail??

-No! It's DALE!!!

Gail?!?

-NO!DALE!!! With a D!!! Like Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers!!

OH Dale! Let me introduce you to my friends. ::leans over screaming directly into friend's ear::

Friend says, "hi, I'm so-n-so"

Hi so-n-so, I'm Dale.

What?

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg