Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Topic: It's Offical - Stripe has finally come off Vacation!l

djstripe

We'll my 4 months of unemployed bliss had to come to and end. I'm now bartending again. This time in this amazingly sexy ans sheik Egyptian Restuarant/Bar in SoHo, Casa La Femme. Great thing is it's known to be a lil expensive (but the atmosphere is soooooo worth it (especially for Mac-in) and draws a really sexy crowd. Which mean great money for me and lots of hot lookin people around. Three other great perks too. There are belly-dancer floor shows twice each night with some hot as shit dancers, which always gets the crowd in a great mood and I get to watch a lil ass shakin every night. A PHAT DJ spining Arabic tracks including Middle Eastern Drum & Bass!!! And to top it all off I'm allowed to get HIGH at work!!! We sell Shesha pipes there (Hooka loaded with a mild approcot flavored smoke ..good shit too), which when someone orders I have to go prep and prime by pulling off of it a few times. ... Then bring it out to the guest and show them how to smoke out of it!! It's not green trees but the mild smoke that is in there gets me high for like a half hour - forty five mins. Last night I sold like 4 of them pipes to guest and was high most of my shift.....lol....what a fuckin job....and I get paid and they feed me the most bangin Egyptian food too. I think I won't mind comin of Vacation for this job in the summer. ....oh and get this ..... In the restuarant all the table have silk tents with low seating velvet couches with coffee like tables in front of them. Not regular sit in a chair sitting. So all the guests get there own lil private sexy tent to eat and screw around in.... people gettin there sexy groove on all over the place ....and during the summer they remove all the Egyptian carpets from the floor and lay down grass!!! the place has a fuckin GRASS floor .... how funky is that???

Lets see how long I can keep this job.......

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Will you meet me? ... What ever you ask of me, I will do."

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

Originally posted by emiliep:

sounds like fun! can we bring a picnic blanket and lay on the grass?????

I'll be your blanket!!.... cwm12.gif

------------------

ani_300.gif

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

A girl I dated like 3 yrs. ago brought me to this place. I regarded it as one of my best kept city secrets....um, until now. I've had alot of great times under those tents, but aside form the sexy atmosphere the coolest thing about this place is the fuckin grass floor.....awesome, if I remember correctly they get new grass every thurs. night in the summer so it's fresh for the w'ends. Good luck w/the job Stripe, def. cool spot.

good for you man, im going to bartending school in a few months

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

thanks everybody!!!

I hope you all come down and visit me sometime ... And like the others that have been there already have said...the place is a great sexy atmosphere.... so grab someone you wanna grab while in the tent .. and cum check it out .. And don't forget to stop by the bar and say hi ... smile.gif

(I'm just still amazed at how many hot guys and girls at this place, the eyecandy alone is enough to keep me workin there...)

------------------

ani_300.gif

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

Man I wish I had a place like that here so I

Would spend my days going there to flirt and

play around.

I NEED A MAN in my bored life !!!!!!!!!!

djstripe u lucky sexy guy!!!!

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.