Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Intoxia

sinergygrl

Gurl, you still around? Havn't seen you posting in a while. cwm4.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Sinergy!!!!!! You are so sweet. I'm so honored you'd remember me!!! Kisses to you!

Let me tell you about the little mess I created. Remember when I first started posting and I said if my boss ever caught me, I'd be in big trouble? Well he did! I didn't get into Big trouble but I was "warned". Ever since then, I've been so hesitant to post anything. I still read everyday, though! Right now he's in a conference so I have some time.

I've got to tell you what happened with my ex. That guy that she was seeing at work wound up dumping her because she was "not a challenge anymore". Could you believe my satisfaction??? It came up in conversation one time (yes we still talk but that's it). I kind of felt bad for her but at the same time I was glad it happened to her. I needed that revenge!

So thanks again for thinking of me. All is well, so far. I'm much happier now (another reason why I wasn't posting much).

To everyone else, hi!!! Hugs and nibbles!

Kisses and hugs to you too! Sorry your boss caught you! That sucks, my boss is pretty cool about me being on the net all day just as long as I get my work done. It's everyone else in my area that I have to be careful of. They all have such boring lives that they walk around tattling on each other.

I know it sounds awful, but I am glad to hear that things worked out like that for your ex. It just helps the whole healing process so much more.

Things have been okay for me, still to shy to bring up the whole threesome thing I would like to try with my boyfriend. Who knows, maybe one day I will just get trashed and blurt it out. If you ever get bored feel free to e-mail me, I sit at work all done with hardly anything to do. My email is sinergygrl@excite.com! Talk to you later!

P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the new sig, I luv the little guy with the grapes on his head, he is soooo cute.

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Don't worry, I won't be. cwm4.gif But I'm so sad you can't post more often! cwm14.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

to obscure the obvious."