Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how weird is it to go to a strip club with your brother?

shugabooga

my crazy brother and i met up in hartford for the aerosmith concert on wednesday night and afterwards he wanted to go to a strip club. i said okay. it was his big night out away from the wife. so we go in this club, not expecting much, being that hartford seems like a conservative, sleepy little town but boy were we wrong!!! we weren't there long but long enough for my eyes to practically pop right out of my head! the only other strip clubs i had been to were in NYC, where they leave their panties on, but in hartford, they take it all off!!! so big brother goes over to the stage and sits down, and i sat with him for a minute but realized it was a bit much for me, so i found a seat up against the wall and start talking to another stripper. she was so sweet & outgoing and even gave me the number to her hotel and the room number!!! wasn't that sweet? i told her "that's my brother over there" and she goes, "oh, the one with the pussy in his face?" and i look over there, and sure enough, it's right there, and he's leaning forward practically close enough to touch her with his tongue!!! i'm not sure which was more memorable about hartford - seeing 51-year old steven tyler gyrating his hips on stage or seeing my married brother staring into the shaved pussy of a stripper!!!

no, i haven't called her, i've been too hungover and exhausted since i never slept until thursday morning!! she has a boyfriend in the bronx and she gave me his number, and the number of a friend in queens who has "mad pot" so i guess if i want to meet new people, i'm off to a great start!!!

MAD PROPS TO YOU SHUGABOOGA, YOU HANDLE THE SITUATION LIKE AN ADULT. SOME PEOPLE COULDN'T EVEN THINK OF TAKING THEIR BROTHER TO STRIPJOINT OR EVEN BEING SEEN WITH HIM. I WENT WITH MY FATHER PLENTY OF TIMES AND MY BROTHER AS WELL. IT'S JUST PLAIN ENTERTAINMENT. LIKE A GUYS THING TO DO. MY FATHER IS MARRIED TO MY MOTHER FOR OVER 40YRS AND STILL KICKIN. MY BROTHER IS ALSO MARRIED FOR OVER 2YRS NOW. PEOPLE HAVE TO FUN A LITTLE WHILE AND TRUST.