Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys: ur girl needs to pee now!

alexi777

hey guys, when im at clubs w/my bf and were

drinking nat its like my bf never needs to pee even after many drinks but im crossing

my legs after two.. i cant tell you how many times ive almost peed myself waiting in the line for the girls room w/my hand bet my legs too.. or driving home

guys never want to stop for us.. so whats up

with this guys how da ya hold it so long? and

why don't you realize that when i say i have to pee i *really* have to! and now!

• 2 weeks later...

posted 06-01-2001 10:19 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant tell you how many times ive almost peed myself waiting in the line for the girls room w/my hand bet my legs too.. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend I was at the Puerto Rican Day Parade, drinking little bottles of rum. The line for the porta-potty was INSANE!! I was actually doing the pee-pee dance until I said 'Fuck it!' Got off line, jumped over the small wall to Central Park and found the nearest clump of bushes. Ahhh..what a relief!! This happened three times.

Sometimes guys gotta go, too.

Maybe your b/f just enjoys watching you cringe in desparation.

I must admit...the thought of a hot girl with her hand between her legs needing to pee does something to some guys.

cwm7.gif

------------------

Life is not the opposite of death, because death is the opposite of birth. So tell me...what's the opposite of life? Nothing.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

What are you talking about?? Whenever I drink, it seems like I have to take a piss every minute! cwm36.gif

yeah same here

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

here are a few options for you to consider:

a) you know it's going to happen so anticipate it and head to the bathroom a little sooner

B) drink fewer mixed drinks or

c) drink straight liquor only

d) reduce the amount of caffeine or any other diuretic you consume

e) realize this is your problem not your boyfriend's

f) alcohol is poison to your body that's why it tries to eliminate it so fast, so peeing a lot when you're drinking is good for you