Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 Year Anniversary Help!

gnice

So it is our 1 year anniversary and I have no idea what to get her. We told each other we wouldn't go crazy with the spending but I still want to get her something. I already have a long night planned, dinner, romantic sex activities, but I want to give her a gift too. Any ideas? I know the women on this board can help me out......

Thanks

dude...it's not about buying something (especially anything just for the sake of giving her something).

if you want to give her something ... do a little thinking and show her you care by buying (or even more preferably making) her something that would be special to her ... show her YOU care enough about her to know what would be special to HER.... it doesn't take money to put a real smile on a girls face ... it takes heart and creativity.

good luck

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

RIP - Mota20 ... your gentle words of ncouragement will be remembered

Dude I understand what you are saying. That is why I have a night planned. I am making her a really nice 4 course meal, and I have a couple other things I have put together for the evening. But I still would like to have her open something. I was just looking for interesting gifts that ones have thought of before. My brain isn't working too well these days.

you are starting off right...but why bake a cake if you are not going to put icing on it?

when you do it right .. it truelly is the thought that counts and is what she will remember ...(long after a sweater had been eaten by moths)

....get my drift?

..... well good luck and enjoy dinner

[This message has been edited by djstripe (edited 06-18-2001).]

while stripe is really on the right track - i understand wut ya sayig about the "material aspect" -

how about a gift certificate to like a day spa - for manicure/pedicure, massage, type of thing.

they offer lots of different packages, with various price ranges.

I know i would LOVE something like that -

figure your pampering her w/ the dinner and the romance,,, .. let her pamper herself a lil with massage/spa thing.

girls like this stuff =P

------------------

Religion is for those who fear going to hell-

Spirituality is for those who have already been there!

angelSIG.jpg

imnikki is right I would love a day on a spa

try to suprise her all the day i would live her a rose in some place she wouldn't expect

or maybe a small letter also smile.gif romantic

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Thanks imnikki and scaredgirl. The day spa thing is actually a really good idea. Exactly what I was looking for, nothing overly expensive and still thoughtful. I was planning on doing the rose thing. I have a girl she works with help me out with leaving a couple during work and then one on her car and then one on the doorstep etc. The dinner should be really nice too.

I feel better now.