Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track Reviews return by SammyRock(Cj Radio)

Guest Cyberjamz Radio

Guest Cyberjamz Radio

Gene_Shalit.jpg

Cyberjamz Radio:

Sammy Rock aka The Gene Shalit of Music Reviews is back....it has been over 6 months since I posted any reviews on tracks so now I return(by popular demand).

Send your track for review and possible air time(on Cyberjamz http://cyberjamz.com ) or to a dance floor near yout. Send promotional music to sammyrock@mail.com thanks in advance to all the labels and producers that have participated in the past..Im baaaaccckkkk!

Ed Dunn and Ethan White team up with Leslie Carter to bring you their first hit of 2009 with "Reach For The Sky"

Ed Dunn (resident of 3 Degrees Global) and Ethan White (Tortured Soul) continue to collaborate with House's top vocalists to create outstanding productions - first with Tricia Angus on "Ready To Love", then last year's club hit "Won't Stop" featuring Monique Bingham, and now they embark on a journey into the new year with Leslie Carter, who has appeared on such hits as "Waiting in The Darkness" with Erick Morillo, "Power" and "Gotta Have Love" with Benji Candelario, "Just Like I Want" with Bad Boy Bill and "Living for Love" with Frank Delour.

"Reach For The Sky" has all the makings of being another chart topper for the Jellybean Soul label. dunnEASY brings you seven upbeat and melodic mixes filled with lush keys and driving percussion, featuring Conga solos from Meku Yisreal. A truly beautiful record that will have you shaking off the cold and feeling that fresh Spring breeze right around the corner!

Complete tracklisting:

1. dunnEASY Club Mix

2. dunnEASY Percussion Mix

3. dunnEASY dubb Mix

4. dunnEASY Club Inst Mix

5. dunnEASY Percussion Inst Mix

6. dunnEASY Pad-A-Pella

7. dunnEASY Beat-A-Pella

Credits:

Executive Producer:

Jellybean Benitez

Written by Leslie Carter, Edmund Dunn, and Ethan White

Published by DUNNEASY Publishing (ASCAP) / Easy Biz (ASCAP) / My Soulmate Songs, L.L.C. (ASCAP) / Songlabs East Music (BMI)

Produced by Edmund Dunn and Ethan White

Mixed by Ethan White

Conga Solo: Meku Yisrael

Drum Programming: Ed Dunn & Ethan White

Keyboards: Ethan White

Mastered by James Cruz at Zeitgeist Studios, LIC NY

www.jellybeanmusic.com

www.myspace.com/jellybeanbenitez

www.myspace.com/jellybeansoul

www.myspace.com/dunneasy

For inquiries, please send email to:

info@jellybeanmusicgroup.com

(p) & © 2008 Fuego Media, L.L.C.

"Neguinha"( Miami's DJ Latinmix and the Zweiklang twins teamed-up with Ton Hyll from Rio de Janeiro)-Solordish Records

Here we have a gem of a track with wicked keys and captivating Vocals to compliment the music arrangement.There is a mix for everyone in this complete package.The hot Original Mix is just wonderful to light up any dancefloor and the Deep Dub Mix of which has that deep-dark tech sound,move over to the Groove Cocktail Rmx and here we go with the deepness that captivates any crowd.The Javier Varez Rmx offers a wicked beat with deep tech synths and haunting synths,this is one hot mix!.Finally we have the Dan Lambert Lost in Space Rmx,this one is bit more deeper with a minimal tech rhythm attached to it..I find it difficult to find a "Best Mix" for this amazin release.Props to all the mixes.I give this release an 8 of 10.Fav Mix:Groove Cocktail Rmx.

Solardish Records

Contact & Licensing

Solardish Records

Steingrübenweg 5

70184 Stuttgart

Germany

Links

http://solardish.blogspot.com/

Email

solardishrecords@gmail.com

Like A Radio(LaMenga)-Jellybean Soul

Another wonderfu quality vocalist comes alive in this hot release by Ruben Mancias.The Ruben &Ticker Devotion Mix is complete with fantastic vocals by LaMenga and great dance music to compliment her talent.The Ruben Mancias Devotion is a hot salsa-house mix to tear any dancefloor apart! Just fantastic! finally in this promo pacakge we have the Dub Mix which is a floor stomper and make this a complete package,this dub mix will put a smile on any dancer.Wonderful!

Cool Million feat. Laura Jackson(Deeplay)

Deeplay continue to release quality tracks,this one is without exception"Lift me Up" has disco-classic feel to it that will light up any dancefloor.The legendary Tom Moulton lays down his music knowledge with exceptional production and arrangements to compliment the wonderful vocals of Laura Jackson.

Jovonn featuring Gina Revae (Jellybean Soul)

This time its Jovonn that graces this already hot re-birth label.A hot unmistakeable sound coming from Jovonn and the lovely vocals of Gina Revae makes this one sexy-sultry track to bless any dancefloor.

"Sphinx"(Powel Kobak)-Lace Recordings

Lace Recordings returns with another banger.This time they feature a nice electro-tech house to the mix."Sphinx" comes with 7 mixes to choose from.Vocals by Powel Kobak & Maria Angeli adds a nice touch to this track.The Club Mix is very nice and pumpy with that added vocals make this cut complete.Original Mixes and Instumentals + the mixes by Manuel Perez,Dj Mourad,Ralph Dumas add a nice touch to complete an already hot release.

"Samson & Delilah"(Stereo Mutants feat.Neve-BSC Classic Rmx)-Mutated Music. avail @

BSC continues to release some of the most gorgeous music to fill any soul.This time around they remix "Samson & Delilah" feat. Neve on vocals.This is an instant dance-floor classic with wonderful afro beats,keys and deep house arrangements to compliment the vocals. I give this a 7-10

Beaka’s Soul Exp(Deeplay)

Here we go again with Deeplay.Quality tracks at thier best,this one is wihtout exception.Baeka bring some serious heat,in this deep-tech house joint to satisfy any dancer.Soul Exp comes with hot mixes by Martin Brodin,Tomas Anderson and Gameboy Mixes.It's very difficult to pick a mix out all 5 offerd. 7 of 10.

"Higher"(Alton Miller)-Seed Recordings

Anoter hot Remix on SEED Recordings.This time Alton Miller takes you a step higher with the "Seed in the City Space Edit" which is extreamly hot for the dancefloor.I give this gem a 8 of 10.

More coming in a few..Got some nice joints to listen to and review,so here goes a shot of Patron!!

For past reviews of tracks that never get old...check out:

http://bbs.cyberjamz.com/showthread.php?t=972

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cyberjamz Radio

Let the Music(House Bros.)-Distar Records

Release date: Mar 27 2009 - Genre: House / Funky House

Distar Records delivers a very hot dancefloor stomper "Let the Music"(House Bros.House),comes with 4 versions that will please just about any kind of crowd.The House Bros.House Mix is a disco-sounding peak hour put your hands in the air vibe that will captivate your crowd.The vocals are a plus to this already floor-stomper.The Pagany Club Mix is more on the tech-side of things but dont get it twisted,this version rocks! The Pagany Jazzed Mix has a more deeper side to this already nice package.I must say Im pleased with all the mixes but the Pagany Jazzed Mix stands out for me with those wonderful piano synths,beats and vocals add an extra touch...Good release. 7 of 10

"Need a Beat" & "Jam is Pumping"(Legal Disko)-Enjoy Records

Here we have 2 nice peak-time tracks with "Need a Beat" & "Jam is Pumping".Both tracks deliver a very nice touch with electronic sounds,smoothed out synths, and beats that dancers can relate to when dropped at the right time during your set.Not a bad production. 6 of 10.

"Home to you"-The Remixes:Part I(Tortured Soul)/TSTC Records

One of my favorite groups Tourtured Soul bring us another gorgeous track with fantastic vocals with meaning.This package comes with 6 different versions to choose from,each with a different flavor to satisfy your innersoul.

1)Home to you(Main Extended Vocal Mix)This version is complete with sexy,sultry vocals and music. 7 of 10

2)Insturmental Mix--This is nice to extended the vocal version with and make your own time-less extended mix. 7 of 10

3)JKriv's Club Mix--This version falls under the same catagory as the Main Vocal Mix but with a bit more kick that can be played at anytime during your set. 7 of 10

4) Quentin Harris Rmx--What can I say?? As we all know that time-less Q.H sound is where is at,this version is without exception.Nice haunting keyboard work and deep vocals add a nice mix with a taste of tech-disco.This is good remix. Fav mix- 8 of 10

5)Q.H Instrumental Mix---Extended that Mix! 8 of 10.

6)Ethan White Remix- Here we go again with an extrodinary hot remix by Ethan White.This version is complete with a nice deep bass-line,percussions and keyboard work and added vocals make this my favorite mix.WOW... 8 of 10

"NADABI"(Paolo Barbato feat. Vincent Valler)-PEPPERMINT JAM RECORDS

Pablo Barbato(Italy)bring us a dance-floor filler with a taste of electronic-progressive house which has the words "peak-hour" written all over it.A nice track. 6 of 10.

"MOA"(Luis Radio & Raffa)-Devotion Records

Talk about organ madness? This release on Devotion Records is an instant classic,with a time-less combination of organ synths and tribal vibe,this will is made truly for "Circle Dancing" or drift away on your own.Great work!

Label: Priti Soul

Artist: Yonurican

Title: Lucha Machete

Yonurican & Priti Soul records are quickly becoming one of my favorite lables.This release is yea another demonstration of how true "Latin Soul" is supposed to sound like.."Lucha Machete" has a heavy influanced latin fuzion sound mixed with deep house that will tear any floor apart.The Club Mix is a hot latin soul number complete with haunting synths,percussions and the hot vocals singing "Machete"!..The Ricardo Miranda Mix is totally out of this word with some of the best keyboard work Ive heard in some time.Very deep and sexy!..as for the Soul Cafe' Mix,this version takes you to antoher level and time.It's unique on the deep-tech side of things but but still effective. 4 of 5

FULL TRACKLISTING:

1. Lucha Machete (Yonurican Club Mix)

2. Lucha Machete (Machete Side)

3. Lucha Machete (Lucha Side)

4. Lucha Machete (Ricardo Miranda Mix)

5. Lucha Machete (Ricardo Miranda Drum Mix)

6. Lucha Machete (Soul Café Mix)

Executive Producers, Ed Dunn, Priti Gandhi and Jellybean Benitez

Written by Ricardo Miranda

Published by Ricardo Miranda Musica / My Soulmate Songs (ASCAP)

Recorded at Noble Square Studios, Chicago, IL

TRACKS 1-2:

Produced & Engineered by Yonurican

Chorus by Ricardo Miranda/G Marcell

TRACK 3:

Produced & Engineered by Yonurican

TRACKS 4-6:

Produced & Engineered by Ricardo Miranda

Mastered by James Cruz at Zeitgeist Studios, NYC

Distributed by Jellybean Soul

http://www.jellybeanmusic.com

http://www.myspace.com/jellybeansoul

http://twitter.com/Jellybean_Soul

For inquiries, please send email to:

info@jellybeanmusicgroup.com

(p) & © 2009 Fuego Media, L.L.C.

"Super Sexy"(Dj Chris)/Promo

Here we have one of those tracks that "some" people sleep on.This cut has a very nice instrumental melody and has potential.If it had some kind of vocal layed over it,this would be even a better than what it is..

"Home to you"-The Remixes:Part 2(Tortured Soul)/TSTC Records

If you enjoyed part 1 of the fantastic track,then you going to love part 2..With excellent re-mixes by Tom Moulton,Pirahahead,and Domu you can't go wrong.Pick a mix,slip it in your set and watch your dance-floor explode in extasy! Tom Moulton Mix has a very sexy classic sound,Pirahahead's Mix will blow your speakers apart with that HARD ASS KICK! and the hot Domu Mix is just FUNKY as it gets... Very difficult to choose a favorite mix for each offers unique flavors to please just about anyone. 8 of 10 on all mixes.