Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Planning to visit Sydney………..need advice!

Guest cooljustin

Guest cooljustin

Hello everyone, I have been planning to visit Sydney with my family. Since, I am real busy with my hectic schedule; I thought that it would be a good place to relax for some days with my entire family. The reason I am here is that I don’t have any close associates that have been there, so I need advice from you people to help me know what are the do’s and dont’s that I need to take care of……..please do advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...
Guest juli

Sydney is the most beautiful city in the world. There are plenty of places in Sydney to visit. The most sought after place is the Sydney Opera house, but there are a wide variety of other exciting places awaiting your discovery. Some of the famous places to visit in Sydney are Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Chinatown, King's Cross, St. James Church, St. Mary's Cathedral, Sydney Tower, Victoria Barracks. Sydney’s nightlife is so exciting that you probably won’t get to see all hotspots in your time here. When you are looking for a good nightclub in Sydney, then you can head to Mr. Goodbar, Rogues, and Tank Nightclub.

http://www.travlore.com/nightlife-in-sydney-t4.html

• 2 months later...
Guest kilemills

Hi, My favorite vacation destination is Canada. It is one of the provinces that best illustrates this aspect of the Marmara region. Thanks to the constant very humid climate of Canada, An increase in mediterranean flora is observed in the warmer areas to the south of the city especially on the Princes' Canada, is the only place in Canada with a mediterranean vegetation... Senior rates airfares