Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For everyone.

jamaica

ok... this was a couple years ago with an ex-bf... he was, shall i say, pretty fuckin prude.. and was known for it too... but after his senior prom i tried to loosen him up a bit and make him more comfortable with me... so i went down on him..thinkin it may want him to do the same to me.. not only did he NOT touch me at ALL after that.. but his response was "wow. im tired..." and turned over and went to sleep.

being the nice girl that i am i tried a second time a few days later... and to my suprise... cwm25.gif he didnt touch me.. once again.

so i gave up on him and moved on *hehe*

------------------

Excuse me Sir.... have u seen my hamster in Uranus?

Ufter she went down on me she tryed kissing me with her mouth full cum... cwm23.gif

so i through her of the bed and told her to get out of my house.

If i wanted to taste it i'd be gay.

(not that theirs anything wrong with that

Originally posted by aphelion:

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif Dude, open minded..

lol....truely, right?

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

RIP - Mota20 ... your gentle words of n-couragement will be remembered

Originally posted by xfiles:

Ufter she went down on me she tryed kissing me with her mouth full cum... cwm23.gif

so i through her of the bed and told her to get out of my house.

If i wanted to taste it i'd be gay.

(not that theirs anything wrong with that

LOL LOL....awww.

cwm24.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays!-->*eSCAPE* Guestlist!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::

Okay, don't anyone judge me for this. I was young and stupid. (this is the worst thing that I did in bed, not the worst that was done to me)

Okay, I had a serious boyfriend and thought it would be safe to give him a blow job with gum in my mouth. (remember, young and stupid) So as I was doing the deed I accidentally lost the gum. It was nearing the end and I didn't want to interrupt his pleasure, so I let it go. After it was over I realized that the gum had actually gotten all tangled up in his pubic hair!!!!!!! It was horrible. We both laughed about it for a long time afterwards and I'm sure he tells the story religiously to all his friends to this day. At least we could laugh about it.

young and stupid, young and stupid, young and stupid. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Okay, don't anyone judge me for this. I was young and stupid. (this is the worst thing that I did in bed, not the worst that was done to me)

Okay, I had a serious boyfriend and thought it would be safe to give him a blow job with gum in my mouth. (remember, young and stupid) So as I was doing the deed I accidentally lost the gum. It was nearing the end and I didn't want to interrupt his pleasure, so I let it go. After it was over I realized that the gum had actually gotten all tangled up in his pubic hair!!!!!!! It was horrible. We both laughed about it for a long time afterwards and I'm sure he tells the story religiously to all his friends to this day. At least we could laugh about it.

young and stupid, young and stupid, young and stupid. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .