Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a HARD man is GOOD to find

b-side

As usual I come back from a Hiatus to find out some of my favorite peeps suffering again.

Attn:

Starcapone

Glowgirl

Nikki

etc....

Let Dr. B give a little advice....

Reading Star's post about men totally pisses me off but since I'm not that man I don't take it personal... However I do feel the need to clarify a few things up about Men & Women...

1) Most women say they want the compassionate caring type... then they step all over them and call them a little punk!

2) Most women seem to love the abusive relationships (not physical), i.e. when a man doesn't care.... the woman does! I know far too many women who get cheated on and still stick around.

3) Most women never say what they mean and mean what they say...... (read #'s 1 & 2 for ex.)

Honesty is the best policy for both parties... but when I'm totally honest women get offended and misinterpret my words.

All I can say is Never Stop Loving Yourself More Than Your Significant Other. People are people, and humans will always let you down. Prepare for the worst.. and expect the best.

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™

Originally posted by b-side:

As usual I come back from a Hiatus to find out some of my favorite peeps suffering again.

Attn:

Glowgirl..........

Let Dr. B give a little advice....

Reading Star's post about men totally pisses me off but since I'm not that man I don't take it personal... However I do feel the need to clarify a few things up about Men & Women...

1) Most women say they want the compassionate caring type... then they step all over them and call them a little punk!

2) Most women seem to love the abusive relationships (not physical), i.e. when a man doesn't care.... the woman does! I know far too many women who get cheated on and still stick around.

3) Most women never say what they mean and mean what they say...... (read #'s 1 & 2 for ex.)

Honesty is the best policy for both parties... but when I'm totally honest women get offended and misinterpret my words.

All I can say is Never Stop Loving Yourself More Than Your Significant Other. People are people, and humans will always let you down. Prepare for the worst.. and expect the best.

OK I have to agree with you on this one!!!!

Answers as follows:

1)Not really I just break it off .....no stepping on anyone....not my style!

2)We def do LOVE the wrong ppl at times!

3)I always say what I mean I learned that!

I love me.........I just want someone to LOVE me the way I should be

Thanks for the reality check!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Thanks for relpying Luv...

I still see the Click is in effect....

And I still get NO RESPECT cwm23.gif

Most women can't admit to this because they're still TOO YOUNG (mentaly if not physically) cwm22.gif

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™