Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexy people

nitro449

That's a broad question. I've seen LOTS-O-SEXY people in clubs. Usually it has nothing to do with what they're wearing though. It's usually more of a vibe they're giving off. If someone is blatently hitting on me - not sexy. If someone is in their own world dancing and weaving circles in and out of my consciousness - very sexy. If someone is wearing something that jives with who they really are - sexy. If someone wears something to show off or to try and be cool or to give off a vibe that's not real to who they really are - not sexy. I could go on forever about what's sexy or not. Believe in yourself - that's sexy.

------------------

The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them

A man who was wearing formal black pants with a formal white shirt with some of the shirt bottons open so he was showing his chest THATS WAS SEXY I love that kind of man.

man who knows how to dress always keep me staring at them

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by live1:

That's a broad question. I've seen LOTS-O-SEXY people in clubs. Usually it has nothing to do with what they're wearing though. It's usually more of a vibe they're giving off. If someone is blatently hitting on me - not sexy. If someone is in their own world dancing and weaving circles in and out of my consciousness - very sexy. If someone is wearing something that jives with who they really are - sexy. If someone wears something to show off or to try and be cool or to give off a vibe that's not real to who they really are - not sexy. I could go on forever about what's sexy or not. Believe in yourself - that's sexy.

wow couldnt have said it better myself...just being who you are and not letting people get to you is sexy

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

Originally posted by tastyt:

Sorry, there's no way I could narrow it down to even a hundred people, much less only one...

That's what I'm sayin...

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

everyone the same? only thing the same is most people are mangled, and def the same is that everyone is moving to the music. the ones not should be thrown out.

the sexiest woman i saw was at temps, ssh, she was sitting on the bar near the front, during the song derb, mem weekend. wow what a sight. the entire place in the background going nuts. oh wait a second...that was my girl. one moment in my mind i will never forget.

Originally posted by nitro449:

Originally posted by tastyt:

Where the fuck are you partying??? confused.gif

obviously not in this country

cwm25.gif

LOL! Too bad Mr Dick and TorontoTrance aren't around, they could enlighten us on the state of clubbers in Canada.

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Does it have to be a male or female person??

It doesn't really matter...but I think girls can be way sexier than guys anyway

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~keeping the groove alive~~