Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asian guys

sexbomb

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Definately agree with you. Everyday...I see a mother with biracial children or a grandmother who is white with her grandkids who are dark. Everyone is slowly becoming diverse and that is awesome.

Come on now..look what came out of mixing races...Tyson Beckford (Asian and black).

true that... i have alot of members in the family with mixed relations...and their childern r gonna b really good lookin... i dunno but i find children of mixed families r gonna wind up growin up to b really attractive...i guess cuz they'll both have alittle something from each race...hey xtotaleclipsex we should hook up and have a good lookin family 2gether :tongue: j/k

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by opala

Question...

Are most of you ladies Asian as well? I'm Asian and am not particularily attracted to Asian men. There are some good looking Asian men, but I think the fact that I grew up in a traditional Asian(male-run) household while having a peer group of anything but-has turned me off of them. I'm just curious to know if I'm the only Asian girl that feels this way.

:tongue: Im asian but not attracted to Asian guys... and i dont know why....

tere is two thing about this subject... im asian... i been with mostly asian girls.. but then again i havent had girlfriend for the longest.. white girls i been with also, but i prefer asiangirls, for some reason i dont really trusted the girl i was with.. maybe thats why i been with mostly asian girls... but asian girls got nicer skin, but white girls they are more fun to be with. i guess the best are asian girls who are white washed.

Originally posted by lokey

true that... i have alot of members in the family with mixed relations...and their childern r gonna b really good lookin... i dunno but i find children of mixed families r gonna wind up growin up to b really attractive...i guess cuz they'll both have alittle something from each race...hey xtotaleclipsex we should hook up and have a good lookin family 2gether :tongue: j/k

Hehe... how does 3 kids sound?

Originally posted by atomicapples

tere is two thing about this subject... im asian... i been with mostly asian girls.. but then again i havent had girlfriend for the longest.. white girls i been with also, but i prefer asiangirls, for some reason i dont really trusted the girl i was with.. maybe thats why i been with mostly asian girls... but asian girls got nicer skin, but white girls they are more fun to be with. i guess the best are asian girls who are white washed.

How exactly do you perceive white girls or being white washed? If it is a difference in morals and respect... trust me that doesn't apply to all of us white girls? Especially not me.

Just wondering

How exactly do you perceive white girls or being white washed? If it is a difference in morals and respect... trust me that doesn't apply to all of us white girls? Especially not me.

Just wondering

i find asian girls to have better hair and skin... but asian girls.. they dont moan for shit... and they are as dry as a paper towel... i mean.. i love how white girls look... but when i was with one.. it was kinda over rated... unless you can prove me wrong.. -=) hint hint..

i find asian girls to have better hair and skin... but asian girls.. they dont moan for shit... and they are as dry as a paper towel... i mean.. i love how white girls look... but when i was with one.. it was kinda over rated... unless you can prove me wrong.. -=) hint hint..

I just took what you said in the wrong way, but sorry I'm not that kinda girl. :)

It's good to know that there are some girls out there that dig asian guys. Maybe it's just the area I live in, but I feel like it's sort of tough being an asian guy and dating up here. I've dated a fair amount of girls, all white, and for some reason it was like I had to break this invisible boundary before I was really accepted. It's almost like there is some sort of mystery surrounding us asian guys? Never dated an asian girl, my general experience with them is that they are very timid, personal, and very tight with there friends. Almost as if a lot of them have this close knit group of friends they can't leave. Guess it's because I'm not the typical asian guy, but man what is with girls and their view of asian guys? Some love us, but some just find us very mysterious and different. Any answers?

Originally posted by minsanity

It's good to know that there are some girls out there that dig asian guys. Maybe it's just the area I live in, but I feel like it's sort of tough being an asian guy and dating up here. I've dated a fair amount of girls, all white, and for some reason it was like I had to break this invisible boundary before I was really accepted. It's almost like there is some sort of mystery surrounding us asian guys? Never dated an asian girl, my general experience with them is that they are very timid, personal, and very tight with there friends. Almost as if a lot of them have this close knit group of friends they can't leave. Guess it's because I'm not the typical asian guy, but man what is with girls and their view of asian guys? Some love us, but some just find us very mysterious and different. Any answers?

Hmm people think something is mysterious and different when they are not used to certain things. Honeslty I think before I became friends with a lot of asians..I didn't really notice asian guys to be attractive but being around it kind of made me realize I am attracted to some.

One difference (not in all but many) asian guys are very respectful, which I haven't found in the majority of white guys I am friends with. Thats is a stong quality I look for so I guess that is one reason fo attraction for me.

i agree with minsanity... its like there really isnt anything wierd about us... we to have legs arm, and take showers... personally... the reason why sometimes i like asian girls more is cuz they were brought up differently... or maybe i watch too much springer, and afraid of them trailer trash... or white trash... but i do like white girls who are nice a kind.. and dont come froma fucked up family.. can anyone hook me up with a friend they know????

i agree with minsanity... its like there really isnt anything wierd about us... we to have legs arm, and take showers... personally... the reason why sometimes i like asian girls more is cuz they were brought up differently... or maybe i watch too much springer, and afraid of them trailer trash... or white trash... but i do like white girls who are nice a kind.. and dont come froma fucked up family.. can anyone hook me up with a friend they know????

See that is what I was referring to on how you percieve white girls. And like I said not all of us are that way. I was raised by very strict parents, have a lot of respect, morals, and am definately not trailer trash. So it isn't all white girls who are like that

See that is what I was referring to on how you percieve white girls. And like I said not all of us are that way. I was raised by very strict parents, have a lot of respect, morals, and am definately not trailer trash. So it isn't all white girls who are like that

ok here we go.. white girls CANT KISS~!~!!~ they do really suck!~

That's really really untrue, and this is coming from an Asian guy. Don't turn this into a stereotype war because it's not worth it and really wrong. All I was saying when I posted my comment was that it's tough dating white women in my situation. Just my personal case not anyone elses. I definitely can't agree with the last post because my ex was definitely the best ever when it came to getting it on. Race doesn't mean shit, you just gotta know how to work it.

ok here we go.. white girls CANT KISS~!~!!~ they do really suck!~

hey u can't talk to my babies' mommy like dat:tongue: aint dat rite mommy?

but yeh they know how to suck....AAAaaaaaaa!:eek:

its not really about the race mostly...... asians, whites hispanics, i've been with the m all ....just as long as you have fun thats what counts...... and i would love to have my baby girl ..... i still dreaming of the day when i have my first kid and its a girl....i know i sound pretty gay but i'm going to love it when my girl's first word is daddy......

Originally posted by lokey

hey u can't talk to my babies' mommy like dat:tongue: aint dat rite mommy?

but yeh they know how to suck....AAAaaaaaaa!:eek:

That's right my babie's daddy...

You really can't make a generalization like that.

The white girls you obviously have been dating aren't too great, but you never know maybe you will meet one of them that changes your mind.

And Bigwill...that's not gay to say that...its really sweet. I feel the same, but I need to get my life laid out before that happens..got another 10 years.

That's right my babie's daddy...

You really can't make a generalization like that.

The white girls you obviously have been dating aren't too great, but you never know maybe you will meet one of them that changes your mind.

And Bigwill...that's not gay to say that...its really sweet. I feel the same, but I need to get my life laid out before that happens..got another 10 years.

damn i was thinkin more of 6 yrs...:tongue: u must b really young then?

Nope 18 ...19 in Nov

10 is an average depending on school. I'm still not sure about my major and if I go into anything medical I would be done with school untill then.

damn u r young! hey at least u have ur head on straight compared to most kids ur age...most of them still dont know wats up....they dont even know if they wanna continue school...and to everyone on this board...school is cool!!!!!!!:D

And drugs r for losers!!!! say no!!!!

AAAhhhh my good deed of the day

Originally posted by minsanity

Dude it's tough dating no matter where you or what you look like. I could say the same exact thing about being, appearence-wise, an red-headed irish (I'm actually a mut, including American Indian but everyone assumes I'm only of Irish decent). I always hear how white guys are bland and boring... So while I feel for you, you are not the only one with these problems nor are asian guys the only one having trouble getting a date...

Lokey how old are you?

And I know ..mom and dad did a good job with me hehe

24....yeh i know it's old...but i feel and act like a 12 yr old....and dats good...listen to mom and dad...they know best...