Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hedonism..good/bad???

bratnik

Hedonism,

Yeah, I have gone twice...first time was great, second time sucked.

First time I coincided my trip w/ some people I knew from online. This freaky couple. The woman was into a serious slut trip. While she was there she fucked 120(!) men. No joke. Mostly Jamaicans (in a train kind of thing) but plenty of the male guests as well. Lots of parties in rooms w/ four or five guys.

Her husband just watched, while she fucked all these guys in an apparent trance. It was some head trip kind of thing, she told me she didn't orgasm except with her husband.

She liked things very rough, like anal sex with no lube at all. Also lots of double penetration. I actually have lots of pics of this, I should post them online sometime. I would have to scan them however, and I dont have a scanner.

She was from a conservative small town in Oklahoma, and eventually had to move out of town when she was on a real sex segment on 3 way relationships (w/ disguised voice) but people in her town figured it out.

But it is definitely not some wild thing where attractive women are louging around naked waiting for guys to come around and fuck them. More like lots of horney middle aged couples. Some crazy younger people as well, but that is more the exception.

Here is a story from a message board on someones trip to hedo (not me):

. I don't even care about the sexual activities at night...those are to be expected. What I am referring to was an incident that occurred one afternoon in the hot tub. There were over 30 folks in the tub, it was almost overflowing, and we were all having a great time. The "couple" next to us (an older man and his 20 something bimbet) were splashing all over each other, bumping into us and everyone else. The next thing we know, they are having full penetration sex, he is sucking her breasts, and she is splashing all over. Then she slides off, turns around and the man next to them starts penetrating her with his fingers and she is moaning all over. This was not the first or last thing that happened in the afternoon.

Many of the 40 single men were given the time of their lives on New Year's Eve when a planeload of 18-20 year old Russian strippers were brought into the resort. Desperate to find a way to leave Russia, they were having sex all night with the single guys in the hot tubs and I watched all this from the window of my room. In the morning, one 18 year old girl was white and repentant about what she had just done as she waited in the lobby for a taxi and I waited for my bus back to Montego Bay. She cried as she explained to me that she was just trying to get an American men to help her escape her poverty.

Yes, there was open sex, no, there were no sex police, yesssssss hubby and i christened the hot tub, the pool, the ocean and the jacuzzi (ohhhhh the jets in the jacuzzi, ooops getting side-tracked here!). We were pretty discrete about our little displays of "affection", we chose quiet corners of the pool etc, but there were those who just did it wherever, whenever, and however they chose to.

(my note: the planeload of 18 year old russian strippers were quite the bonus for the men staying there at the time - though quite sad as well)