Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello

Yeh possibly Friday, i maybe flying back home for the weekend.

But would't want to miss the Ministry night icon12.gif

So your a crobar regular then?

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

yes i'm a crobar regular, but i do check out a lot of other places too!!! if you're out- n-about a lot i'm sure i've seen you around....what clubs do you go to?....i've come to realize that the chicago club scene is really small....the more people i meet the smaller my world gets!!!

ttfn

Miss.Moneypenny

yes i'm a crobar regular, but i do check out a lot of other places too!!! if you're out- n-about a lot i'm sure i've seen you around....what clubs do you go to?....i've come to realize that the chicago club scene is really small....the more people i meet the smaller my world gets!!!

ttfn

Miss.Moneypenny

How do you know you have seen me?

Yeh only been here for 7 months so havent really been to the crobar much. I go to Reddog sometimes, havent been to Karma yet. And i have been to a few one off's.

Problems is most of the people i know over here are married!!! Or only into certain types of music, bla bla bla. Same old story.

It does seem a fairly small scene but it seems to be getting better.

What do you do you come to the home of house and it's all gone icon15.gif

i don't know that i've seen you....just thinking out loud....i usually find that when i chat to people on club pages in chicago i've either seen them around or i know someone who knows them....that's my small world observation!!!

so am i guessing right that you're also from the other side of the pond so to speak?....

what other clubs have i been to besides crobar....rednofive/fifth floor, red dog, rapture, funky buddha lounge, the tunnel, rive gauche, glow, the mission, voodoo & karma before it closed....for atmosphere, music & BIG FUN!! saturday nite @ crobar can't be matched....

ttfn

your server at work is going down

more tomorrow....

Miss.Moneypenny

Just realised you must have seen the picture in the Ibiza thread?

Yeh you from blighty too?

What is it about Chicago there are more English here than Americans!

So where you from?

Yeh been to Funky B but i thought it was crap. Went to the owners NYE party but quickly realised he was a tosser.

Should have guessed that you were from the UK with a handle like moneypenny icon7.gif

Yeh from Leeds across here working too.

i get an email from American Airlines to see if they have cheep flights to the UK, if not i will be seing you on Friday... watch out it could get messy.

just let me know Friday if your going back home or if you are going to come downtown....

i figured the same about your handle, none of my friends have figured out that your handle is a club name smile.gif....they are learning though.....more later, i have to catch up on all my other e-mails...he!he!he!

ttfn

Miss.Moneypenny

cool.gif oh good another city recruit. i have so many friends that live in the burbs & get this friends that drive from madison/milwaukee every weekend that it's nice to know people live in the city...he!he!

& no i've never been to moneypenny's, actually there are a lot of clubs i haven't been to back home, i'm trying to get a group together to go back for a week or two, we'll see though, trying to get this lot organized to go to lunch is hard enough let alone all the way to england....

Miss.Moneypenny

Well, you've got a couple of real life years on me.

Then again, who ever said that our life was real life? I'd prefer to think otherwise.

Sorry...the mind of a trance addict.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B2B or Money,

Do me a favour and save my moronic mind.

Head to the Cro's site and go to the vid clips. On the second clip, what the hell is the name of that song?

I'm having a HUGE brain fart.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

age baby is a state of mind.....i'm the oldest in my crew but if you ask any of them i sure as hell don't act like it.....

i can party harder than any of them & still go to work when i'm up for it....actually i've nearly finished recovering from the 4th july weekend - 7 straight days & work, just about killed me..

crobar on friday's is open till 4 a.m. so you'll get a little sleep! he!he! biggrin.gif

Miss.Moneypenny

You took the words out of my mouth Moneypenny!

Yeh what isit with Chicago, you can go to NY and the clubs are open till 10:00 but over here try and find somewhere that's open after 6 and your stuck...

If you put us in the list what time do we have to be in by?

doors open at 9 p.m. & the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> line closes @ 11 p.m. so if we get their about 10:30/10:45 p.m. we should be alright.....

i alreay signed up on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> for friday so you are both taken care of if you come with me, or you can sign up yourself for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> on the Crobar web page...

Miss.Moneypenny