Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello

Shhplendid Miss Moneypennt *said in roger more voice*

Well then Kove what time can ya make it?

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 07-20-2000).]

I have just started going to parties in other cities, cuz the scene in chicago is way to small...I swear everyone that I meant is related, dating, slept with or kissing cousins to someone that I know...I hope you, kove and B2B can enjoy the scene for as long as possible... as for me...I am going to catch my man baby hec at centro-fly tomorrow and kevin yost on saturday.... biggrin.gif

I have just started going to parties in other cities, cuz the scene in chicago is way to small...I swear everyone that I meant is related, dating, slept with or kissing cousins to someone that I know...I hope you, kove and B2B can enjoy the scene for as long as possible... as for me...I am going to catch my man baby hec at centro-fly tomorrow and kevin yost on saturday....

God i hate meeting icon15.gif

Yeh i wouldn't live anywhere else, it's just sooo handy. Ok it's a little more expensive but getting a taxi downtown everytime i go out would cost more. What about you?

How long have you been across here then?

Yeh you should get them across to the UK. I know guiet a few people from the scene in the UK (been arroud for ever) so if you do should be able to help you out with <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> etc.

I am taking some people to Ibiza next year, should be great to show them what i know.

Ugh! This is KILLING me.

I -MUST- find a job back in the city. It's just tough. I'm a 3rd year IT student, but I've already passed all of the finals for the course. I'm just missing that little frigging piece of paper.

Not to say that I'll actually -use- my degree. I'd much rather spend my life dj'ing and promoting. I grew up in the clubs, and it's always been my life. Working in radio for the past 7 years has only fed that addiction. Every day of my life, I touch a mixing board, and it only makes me want to go back to the studio.

*sigh* What a life. Why the hell did I move away?

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know kove but all can be fixed.

Actually (as you probably know) i am setting some equipment, we are getting a room to practice in with a PA and thing (a freind is in a band so we will have use).

If you fancey, playing with some beats at somepoint it can be sorted.

There are loads of jobs in IT over here so you should be ok. The reason why i am here is because they had advertised the job for 6 months and had to come to the UK. Have you tried monster.com? What languges do you know?

Yeh just got my email from AA nothing really cheep so looks like it's on then. icon14.gif

god just realised that i am legand

<---------------------------------

shows how much work i get done, posting 500 messages!

Yeh 14 years is a long time, not sure if i could make it that long, need my fix of the UK every now and again.

So do you ever go up to RedDog? I like that place got a good system in.

Hey B2B, grats on the promotion. *grin*

Heh, why do I get a feeling that I'm going to be the young one this weekend?

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of replies. I left the office and had to get some stuff ready for our guest dj at my club this weekend.

Ok, I'll have to remember where Red is. Dunno that I've ever been there. I'm still not sure what time I'll get there, as I don't know what my sleep schedule's looking like. I'm -trying- to leave here at 2p, which will put me into the city at around 7p. Let's call it 8, though, for traffic's sake. That is if I don't fall asleep at the wheel.

Either way, I'll def be at Cro by 10:30, barring death, of course. I'd love to meet up for drinks, but like I said, it depends on how the timing goes.

B2B - If I'm coming in on 57/Dan Ryan, would it be easiest to just head downtown, or should I catch 294 and go around? I'll be totally lost for a few minutes, just so you know. I haven't -driven- in Chi since I was 17...lol. Gotta love Metra. If it's easier, drop me an email. I'm assuming you still have my addy.

Ok, I think that should cover it. Hopefully my cell will stop acting up by then. Damn this area. I can't get PCS down here, so my old Nokia just comes and goes as it pleases.

DAMMIT! I NEED A JOB IN CHI!

Ok, I'm better now.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cfugitt,

i know what your saying but sometime it's nice to go to a place where everybody know your name.

Thing is i have been just about eveywhere, NY, miami, Ibiza, Barcelona, Paris, London, Leeds, Goa, Tokyo clubbing where ever the best clubs or parties are. So been there "scene" it all.

It's the music thats the thing, you dont need to travel all over to here good music. When the crobar are brining in people like carl cox et al that will do for me.

But next year i am hoping to run some boat parties, so check them out because it's going to be a little differenet.

Moneypenny,

Nah that should be sufficiant... for now, i will find out all about you tonight! Looking forward to meeting you, and hitting that dancefloor.

Kove,

Dont ask me for directions!! Although i have a friend staying with me that will be able to tell you. I will EMAIL you my number, so if you get lost call me.

davids909@hotmail.com

Thanks B2B, I personally like to travel. I like to check out people. I enjoy the combination of people and music. Drop me a line or slap my email on your mailing list for future events. charles.fugitt@hotmail.com