Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza

cfugitt

Just wanted to post a message letting everyone and anyone know...that I just got back from spending a over a week in Ibiza...and if you are into sun, fun and non-stop parties...you have to make the trip. It was with out a doubt the phatest vacation I have ever had.

cfugitt,

So dish the dirt, which clubs night did you visit? Who rocked it who lost it.

It's my first year in 7 that i arn't going:-(

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

Never been there, but I will.

I can't wait to trance out to a Med sunrise...

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice pic's.

more pics http://www.undergroundsource.com/pictures/showgroup.asp?groupid=13

So how's MOS @ Pacha this year? And did you go to clockwork orange?

Kove, we are organising a trip across for the closing parties next year. We are renting a Villa out. There are a few people comming from the NY board so if you fancey it, it's gona be as cheep as you can get it.

The normal package price is abou $1200 but were looking at getting it below 1000. And we will have a 5 bedroomed villa in the middle of now where for those after parties.

Like i have said i have been going for years, some of the hotels are alittle funny about you playing music after a certain time of night. Obviousley nobody goes out until late so it really cramps your style being in a hotel.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 07-13-2000).]

*drool* You're both getting me hyped.

B2B, I'll start checking into it. I'd love to go. Right now my main concern is just moving back to a city. It's hard as hell to do, though.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeh well the closing parties are Sept 15-20 and arround that.

We have a Villa reserved

GARANCE.jpg

but we may need a bigger one. It should be arround $600 for a flight and $350-400 for acomadation which works out cheeper than a 2-4 star hotel (and belive me 2 star are a dive in Europe).

Whats the problem with moving back to Chicago?

Anyway let me know if your interested.

Most definitely interested.

The problem is, at this point, lack of a job. I don't have enough cash on hand to just pack up and go, so I'd have to walk right into a job.

I've done a ton of different fields, and I'm qualified at a lot of things, it's just actually finding the job.

Once that's done, I'm back home, no doubt. Some friends of mine are promoting raves and such in the Wisconsin area (since Chicago's become such a pain right now), so I'm looking at getting hooked up with them. I'd much prefer something that goes along my route of study in IT, though.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well B2B,

Everything is a little fuzzy as far as the details go. But, I spent a lot of time at Pacha, David Morale, baby Hec, Paul Okenfold. Did a little Space, Danny Tegnalia, Carl Cox. Checked in and out of Priveledge, way too much Circus for me. Rolled through el Divino. And in between there was a lot of sun and fun at San Trincha and Bora Bora. Also, a lot of networking in Ibiza town, I love to watch the beautiful people schmooze and get wasted. But that was about it, except for the over indulgence in sin. I was only there for seven days. I am thinking about going back in September for a few days, and definitely going back for a couple of weeks next year. We have a crew that will be there next year, and I have a feeling that it is going to grow beyond belief between now and then.

-charles

*pout*whine*stomp*

Days and days of my favourite sins. I -must- get to Ibiza...

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 4 weeks later...

Well it's good to see you here Blue!!

On the suject of Ibiza i have just posted a thread in the clubbing in other areas...

16 people have died on the road from Ibiza to San An this summer allone!! They are putting up road blocks etc.

I love Pacha, there are allot of people who like the vibe of that place, some people say it's the most beutifull place in the world...

I am somewhere in between, i dont like all the tables everywhere and the dance floors are skatered all over the club... one of my freinds likes it so much that he has a Pacha Tat.

But you love Twilo which is more of a warehouse vibe, which is the kind of thing i like.. you dont need all these fancey decore just a good space.

Space is the best club in Ibiza, maybe the world... it used to be better when the terrace(or outer space as it was called) wasn't covered. But it's too hot in there, they have lots of casualties.

HEY B2B!! I'd thought I come into this area and bother you a lil'. wink.gif

cfugitt, I too came back from Ibiza in July though. Did you like Pacha? I just didn't feel that place at all. It just came across to me as being more of a restaurant. The sound system sucked, it was cold as hell in there, and their dance area was just . . . hmmm . . way too SMALL. Tiny was more like it. I liked their outdoor patio with the food stand but that was about it. Did you go to Space? Man, now THAT's a club!! Beautiful inside and out. Plenty of lounge area and the dance floor was a VERY nice size. Went there for S&D and it was the best night in Ibiza.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"