Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do people go?

wellhung

where you at kiddo? I sometimes have to leave I hate huge crowds!!!

------------------

"Perhaps if the world had been a little more fair, a little more tolerable, a little more intelligent, understanding, that if you don't treat people with respect, with equality, with dignity, then you create a world of chaos and confusion where every single human being is the LOOSER. Perhaps if the world was kinder then maybe some of our greatest voices would still be with us today."

Check out the post I just did....where to go in chicago: links will give you good places to go. Fridays are great at the mission. If you want to drive into the subburbs. But it is compared to crobar. (same owners I think)

Other than that Rive Grauche is good for a laugh and sometimes a good dance. Um, that new club nocturnal, my friends said was fun on Friday. How about you?

------------------

"Perhaps if the world had been a little more fair, a little more tolerable, a little more intelligent, understanding, that if you don't treat people with respect, with equality, with dignity, then you create a world of chaos and confusion where every single human being is the LOOSER. Perhaps if the world was kinder then maybe some of our greatest voices would still be with us today."

WHITE STAR BLOWS ASS!!!!!! I have never herd such horriable mix of music, oh wait...maybe at like Bar Chicago or something! I can't believe it is the "hipe" of the club scene!

------------------

Ive been in chicago since January.. I moved from NYC, i was a big clubber in NY (Twilo,Vinyl..) but not here! The club scene in chicago is totally lame.... but there are a few good places...

RedNoFive (fri, sat)

Transit (fri, sat) closes topo early 3am.

RedDog (sunday , i think)

CroBar (wed, thurs)

Its more chill, chicago house.. nothing hard core like sash & digweed at Twilo 8am...

If you want a guido hard house club.. checkout the mission in elgin...

peace

Jay

cwm43.gifcwm43.gifcwm43.gifcwm43.gif