Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Star

p-poppin

• 2 weeks later...

White Star is just OK, the music is what kills it. The place is big, crowded, and a meat market. So as far as the women thing goes there are a lot of em. And tonz of men. Last weekend we went and they were letting all the women in first because there were to many men there already. (which was nice for us women) But it is defintally a popular place. The bouncers are pretty decent, very nice. A place that has a HORRIABLE doorman, which I would NEVER suggest, no matter how happening the club is was Nocturnal. The doorman was so rude we turned around and left.

Anyways, White Star is decent, go early to avoid a HUGE line. BUT I will say the music SUCKS! They play like the top 40 or something, they even throw in some rap. Which is not what I want to hear at a dance club. But you seem to want to go for women, therefore it would be your spot!

------------------

"Perhaps if the world had been a little more fair, a little more tolerable, a little more intelligent, understanding, that if you don't treat people with respect, with equality, with dignity, then you create a world of chaos and confusion where every single human being is the LOOSER. Perhaps if the world was kinder then maybe some of our greatest voices would still be with us today."

White Star is just OK, the music is what kills it. The place is big, crowded, and a meat market. So as far as the women thing goes there are a lot of em. And tonz of men. Last weekend we went and they were letting all the women in first because there were to many men there already. (which was nice for us women) But it is defintally a popular place. The bouncers are pretty decent, very nice. A place that has a HORRIABLE doorman, which I would NEVER suggest, no matter how happening the club is was Nocturnal. The doorman was so rude we turned around and left.

Anyways, White Star is decent, go early to avoid a HUGE line. BUT I will say the music SUCKS! They play like the top 40 or something, they even throw in some rap. Which is not what I want to hear at a dance club. But you seem to want to go for women, therefore it would be your spot!

------------------

"Perhaps if the world had been a little more fair, a little more tolerable, a little more intelligent, understanding, that if you don't treat people with respect, with equality, with dignity, then you create a world of chaos and confusion where every single human being is the LOOSER. Perhaps if the world was kinder then maybe some of our greatest voices would still be with us today."

Bro,

Im not sure about that place. We went there about a month ago. We stood in line for 45 min , just to get inside and see that there was not many ppl inside. The vip was the same. The dumbass bouncer will make you stand there forever, once you get in youll see there is no one there.

The drinks suck cock, all ice and the fucking cover is $20 and $8 for a glass of ice and juice!!!

The music OMFG< horrible, fucking straight up ghetto!!!!!!

Not anything you can dance to.

Girls are ok, but a lot of them think theyre hotter then they actually are(like anywhere else)

The place has more dudes then Crobar, and most are pricks and cocky as hell.

This place will not stick around, ppl go there because its pretty new.

There is so many clubs you can go to, that are so much better, unless you like to "shake your ass" to gangsta rap

cya

tommy