Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinions on Congress New Years/Pure

kimberlyco

Yeah I went, it was CHAOS (is that spelled right??) Four hours to check into the hotel, and hour to finally get our tickets, crowded to get into the party, but then it mellowed off and it was cool. The only part I am REALLY pissed about was that I spent thirty dollars more of what was the "Gold" VIP room and everyone who spent the basic ticket got in there too without spending the extra money. Oh well.

And ANOTHER thing! My group was the ONLY ones awake at like 5am!!! We were walking the halls in the lobby and they goes another person from my group walking by, it was useless to meet new people! Now I really know we were really the party school. (my old college SIU) cwm44.gif I was so disappointed. I think next year they will be a lot more organized. I hope they don't have it at the congress though, the people who worked there were RUDE and horrible! Sorry, enough complaining...the music was awesome! cwm32.gif

That sux bout the party. Most of the parties on NYE suck anyways.....i spent about $10, for the train ride to times square....

then i came home...i rather go out on a reg weekend when all the amateurs stay home

you gonna be @ crobar anytime soon?

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Charles Atlas

I dont know about the renovations....it was said on the Crobar board that it was just another rumor....

So who knows....der do you?

Maybe i run into you on a sat...im not sure if i want to stay here and go out or go back to chicago and go out...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Charles Atlas

Well, I will be there Saturday!

This is how you will know it is me, I am ALWAYS on the stairs, usually in the middle of the first flight. I will be with a blond girl and guy with the same haircut (their so cute) it is kinda spikey. Wait, I am stupid, look at the crobar web site for um....lets remember.... archives, Dec 2nd, second row, third pic, gal on the left. There, that's me smile.gif

Kim

the rumors I heard say that the renovations are being pushed til march. see? can't conflict with the renovations at redno5. either way, rumors are just rumors. Even Val said they're just rumors. I'm not wagering shit either way cuz I don't care what happensput it this way, once people start saying that it IS shut down for renovations, THEN you may wanna look into it.

DER

Whats up Kim!

Yeah i went. Got way to fucked up and stayed up way to late(early)

It was a good night, but not your usuall Crobar crowd though...

This weekend ill be @ Crobar in Miami.Were going there with some ppl from Crobar chitown. Next time ill go out here will be in Feb, prob feb 17th (psychos bday)

I need to pay more attention to other things in my life, and the scene sometimes sucks you in too fast...

Talk to you soon!

tommy