Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First time in chicago HELP

vanessa1e

I going down to chicago for my friends 21st birthday. (Friday, Feb 16) Any suggestions about techno clubs? I don't know where to begin but I wanted to plan out restaurant, club and hotel plans. Does anyone know of any underground events in the chicago area?

cwm45.gif

I need all the info I can get. I want to surprise her.

Originally posted by wombat:

Devo will be spinnin Nu School Breaks @ Fifth Floor.

Nice... may have to check that out.

Anybody been?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Tommy your thinking saturday..... the gal said Friday wink.gif Man are you excited!!!

Fridays are good at Fifth Floor, Rive Gauche, Transit and Zentra. That's the only places I have been to on a Friday. You can go to www.metromix.com and search for the club name for the times/happenings/price etc.. for these clubs.

Hotel: Check out the Congress, Right on Michigan Ave. ??? or check out travel on yahoo.

http://www.chicago-scene.com/ has good resturant opinions. Flat top is one of my favorite places. So does http://www.chicagomag.com/

Ok

I think that is enough..... haven't we've done this before???? Kidding.... hope that all helped.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean, if Pacman

affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Defenately check out Rive Gauche, it gets better every weekend. Friendliest staff in chicago. Go to the website www.rivegauchenightclub.com and put you and your friends on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> and get in free before midnight. Also the place is always crowded but there is never a line. If only we could say that about every club.

------------------

embot.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Nice... may have to check that out.

Anybody been?

I've been to Fifth floor, haven't seen Devo spin, it's pretty good vibe a lil' crowded but you always have a pretty sure thing downstairs @ redNo. 5

I've been to Fifth floor, haven't seen Devo spin, it's pretty good vibe a lil' crowded but you always have a pretty sure thing downstairs @ redNo. 5

------------------

wombat3.gif