Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterhours

p-poppin

This may be a stupid idea.... who knows.... but it seems that each one of us goes to the same places, and there are like five of us on this board. We should try to make some connection, or meet eachother to let the other know where the afterhours are cause pretty much every Saturday we find afterhours, but at the end of the night when we did the networking thing. ??? Let me know what you guys think?

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean, if Pacman

affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to

repetitive electronic music."

I like that idea. This Saturday I am going to have an afterhours at my place. I live about 15 minutes from all the clubs. Pretty big apartment. Where are you all going this Saturday, maybe we could meet up and then create a phat afterhours.

------------------

embot.gif

Ahhhhh, that would of been perfect, however, this weekend I am going to visit my old friends at SIU. We were going to go to Mistress Barbara though. Next weekend??? We will make it a plan to all meet up.

Kim

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean, if Pacman

affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

it's at 3057 w.26th street. only open on sunday morning.. it was called Blackhole, dunno if they changed the name.. they started putting in new lights and shit, it used to be a arcade (and still is).

They did a smart thing moving it over there, now they have the cooperation of the local alderman so it probably wont get shut down again.

it's at 3057 w.26th street. only open on sunday morning.. it was called Blackhole, dunno if they changed the name.. they started putting in new lights and shit, it used to be a arcade (and still is).

They did a smart thing moving it over there, now they have the cooperation of the local alderman so it probably wont get shut down again.

Tommy,

Its pretty much the same as the old XL was.. mostly 18 yr old raver kids with minority of older club types.

You have the usual groups of kids absolutely wasted against the back walls.. sometimes I think the word 'moderation' is incomprehensible them.

When I went, they werent checking anyone's ID or searching them like they did at the old place.

Guess they'll have to get busted again for them to wise up.

Yeah it figures it would be a crack den..

The old one was only good cause it was so close to everything. That one is way out of the way. Plus afterhours is what really fucks you up for the next few days. You know that 1 extra pill....next thing you know is sunday noon

Are you coming to crobar on the 17th?

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

I'll be there on the 17th. I hope all the regulars come out and its not so 'touristry'..

I havent been there in a month or so since they started getting ridiculous with their security. My friend got booted cuz they suspected he dropped a pill.. crazy.

I know they're being strict because of all the violations they have against them, but have things settled down there?

Im not sure about security they never bother me. There is so many fucked up people there that unless youre very open about your activity they wont bother you...

I havent been there in 4 weeks too cause im taking a break but were going back on the 17th......ill get there at like 1030 to make sure i dont stand in line for hours,...

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

[This message has been edited by diesel77 (edited 02-04-2001).]