Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B2B

jprutig

i'm looking for some live hawtin mixes - do you have any recommendations for anything i might find on napster?

thanks

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Obviosuley get the decks & effect tour album,

apart from that, the Chicago D&EF909 tour was fantastic, not sure if it is available. Also there was a gig in Singapour it was a festival run by The Zork club the set there was suposedly great. I have to say i don't go for mixes off Napster so i don't know what's on there, i just know from Richie's diary what night he said went well.

Did you check him at Twilo?

Originally posted by peeps:

nah, i didn't make twilo. i have to work on saturday mornings, and it's tough to pull off. i have to meet some of the heads from the ny board so i can go meet people to chill with...

decks and effects tour album? do you mean the cd 'decks, effects and 909?' (the one whith him on the cover? or am i on the slow bus today?

The tour as well, he didn't just play stuff like the album.. they were all different so it's worth checking out a few.

Also look for some +8 stuff, there is a +8 classic's CD knocking about. I will take a look at some point see if i can find a good one.. i keep meaning to.

nah, i didn't make twilo. i have to work on saturday mornings, and it's tough to pull off. i have to meet some of the heads from the ny board so i can go meet people to chill with...

decks and effects tour album? do you mean the cd 'decks, effects and 909?' (the one whith him on the cover? or am i on the slow bus today?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by back2basics-:

The tour as well, he didn't just play stuff like the album.. they were all different so it's worth checking out a few.

Also look for some +8 stuff, there is a +8 classic's CD knocking about. I will take a look at some point see if i can find a good one.. i keep meaning to.

where would one look to find some of the afore-mentioned? i'm guessing not napster? a local record shop, no?

------------------

Originally posted by peeps:

where would one look to find some of the afore-mentioned? i'm guessing not napster? a local record shop, no?

There should be some on napster. The Deck & effects CD and the +8 are in the shops... i could send you a copy so you can check it out before your buy if your want?