Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Week NIGHTS

kimberlyco

So we all have found out what we like to do on the weekends, and since we seem to have a lot in common, what is the weekNIGHT events? I have been to Fuse on Wednesday and the music is INCREDABLE! Also since I am from the burbs, Voodoo (Schaumburg) has a line up of Loverboy, Dropout, and Paul Curtis with $1.75 drinks, then we would head to Crobar if feeling crazy! I know some of us work or have school, I am a 8-5er myself. I was just wondering what else is out there.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif

I like places like the mad bar and Red dog on a Monday is about the best i know of.

The sometimes have good one off nights at the place below the Metro (carn't remember what it's called).

Thursdays with Pure, always have good names.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Everyone may think I am crazy, but Aura on Wednesdays "Dome Wednesdays" is pretty good, but if you are interested in a crowd then Thursday Nights at Aura are packed, if you can Stand DJ Laura B? In the Burbs, Voodoo is hot and Dakota's can be pretty phat, but only after 130-200am. It is defenately a place that fills up late, and the music isn't too bad, just not a lot of room to move around.

------------------

embot.gif

• 3 weeks later...

week days seem by far the best nights to go out in chicago, i saw dc last night at mad bar he is a monthly res. on mondays, he'll be playing this new club called slicks tonite..if your into hip hop check out subterranian on tuesday nights, weds. you cannot go wrong with Fuse(if you can get in) i've seen a lot of peeps turned away..also this weds 4 valentines day la passage is hosting derrick carter, diz and jason christopher should be fatty...thursdays gotta give it up to Pure...then friday materials the shiot...by saturday i am either broke physically or financially so i stay home......the real parties are during the week