Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you enjoy Psycho's Birthday Bash?

tranceaction

Hey..

To all that made it to Crobar last night, what did you think??

I managed to brave the cold and friggin' lines and the wait for the coat check..

Although I loved the tribute to Psycho, I cant say it was any different than a lot of other nights..

Maybe it was me, but I just wasnt feeling the vibe or energy from the crowd.. although I was really in my own little world..

ok.. time for a couple rants.. things I cant stand. (feel free to add your own)

#1. The "visitors" who are too fucking cheap to spend the $3 for a coat check.. I saw girls outside in the line wearing next to nothing freezing their buns off.. Not to mention all the people inside wearing their coats.

#2. The drunks who bump into you, and then give you a dirty look as if you bumped them.

ok well, have a fun holiday, if you've got the day off.

That line was a test of devotion for us regular clubbers.

I did have fun wearing my costume and meeting people on Sat.

I was out at the mission the night before and had such a blast. I can't say which night was better cuz they were both so different. Teri was goin off at the mission but you had Chris Gin opening and filling in for a bit near the end on Sat. Everyone was there to celebrate Psycho's birthday and cd release. I had an amazing time both nights. Mission: Accomplished

glad you made it out tranceaction. didn't you just wanna yell at those fools waiting in line without a coat?

Awesome party. Little cold outside but no big deal. We skipped the line 5 min after the club opened.

The only complaint i have was chris gin, im not a big fan of his. Thats just me.

I cant belive those cheap mofos wearing t-shirts outside. Fucking $3 coat check...

ohh well.

I hate this e hangover i have now it sucks being depressed for days....

tommy

I'm glad all u kids had 2 suffer outside in the COLD!! now some of u can understand why sometimes the door staff gets crabby....IT'S CALLED WINTER wear a focking coat next time....j/k.

Yeah the line did suck but we managed 2 get all u happy clubbers inside by 12:30 p.m. which wasn't bad considering they didn't open the doors until 11 p.m. SORRY!!! really I did feel for u guys....

Hope u all had fun......

Tommy as always good 2 see u & Liz out

Der great outfit man.....

ttfn Love Miss.$$

It was worth feeling like a human popcycle! Chris Gin warmed me up in the beginning, and Psycho got me sweating!!!

... the only bad outcome.... I am sick as a dog now frown.gif

I agree with tranceaction!!! Those are two BIG things I can't stand either! I DO NOT understand why women don't wear coats... and I am one! How did you not feel vibe though!! The show and lights were fantastic!

Tommy and Der, I am so glad we finally met in person! Hopefully see you both soon.

Missmoneypenny, Now that I know you are the door woman, thank you for being outside this whole winter for us fools!!!

Kim