Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL CALL FOR REDNO5 TONIGHT

unknowne8

REDNO5 was off the hook kids.....one of the best times i ever had. and yes, they allowed us to play with lights/glowsticks.....depended what bouncer you were next to. I also want to thank Mano, Miss$$, RAF,ELASBABEE,VIX,RICHIE, and Doug...you guys are what made my night. I was soooo happy to see you guys...love ya's so much. wouldnt be the same without yous. elsababee, u r a doll. definatly gotta do this again....im still im shock over how much fun i had. RAF, smile bro....heheheh.....and miss$$$, thanks for the slap in the head....i needed it hun!!!

So, when we doin this again? hehehe......

much luv to all,

bob

dude, who the hell is Mano?

cwm37.gif

That was a frikken blast. I'm still pissed about Dave's no show. And tho the new place looks good and all, the ventilation still sucks and it was too hard to dance with all the condensation on the floor. Venue's only part of that whole clubbing experience. The music and crowd definitely made up for the shortcomings of that basement. I'm glad I didn't end up going to crobar when we saw that sign on the door.

It's been a long time since I've been out on my own,& I'm defo beginning 2 treasure my Sat.'s off & go out 2 different places or maybe I'm just getting excited that I don't have 2 stand in the freekin' cold all nite!! but what ever the reason I had a blast Sat. nite....

Unknowne8 - what a pleasant surprise 2 see u out....fool anytime u need a slap upside the head u know I'm always good for it...j/k.

Der....I like running into u when I least expect it!!was fun 2 have u 2 myself a little bit for a change!!

Ah dreaming of my next Sat. off...

cwm38.gif

Ahh, What a weekend. I am so proud of myself for dragging my a** out of bed. I must say I was hesitant about RedNo5 and almost did not go. I have to say that I had an awesome time partying with all my new friends... I had such a blast, I wish everyday was Saturday.

Unknown8 - My new homie! I had such a great time with you. You made everyone smile so much. Made me sooooooo happy *Smile for me* smile.gif

There are just so many others as well.

Ms. $$ - eYou are the sweetest, hope to see you again real soon.

Ahhhhh, Can't wait to do it again...

ElsaBabee

[This message has been edited by elsababee (edited 02-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by elsababee (edited 02-26-2001).]