Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Topic creator....

back2basics-

Written for the NY board really, but it's good for a laugh.

Ok so we all know sometimes it is hard to think up new topic titles. So with that in mind i have spent the last year of my life designing a very complex computer model to give you some help.

This is version one of the software, the next step is to incorperate Nural net software to actually write AND respond to posts. That way you can just leave you PC on and you won't actually need to spend all day posting the software will do it for you!!!

Anyway if anybody has an sugestions for posts that need to be added to the software please, please, please let me know.

I checked the file for Virus's before putting it up, it's clean and safe.. like me.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by wombat:

That's funny as hell Dave.

That pretty much sums up the NY board.

How was your trip home?

It was ok, wan't ALL partying. I have given myself an ulcer which isn't good. We HAVE to meet up in the next few weeks, have a chat about Ibiza and get pissed.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Sounds like a plan. Have you checked out RedNo5's schedule? There bringing some pretty decent talent to Chi-town.

Nah but i will chck there site. I haven't been doing the clubbing this much recently, but i need to.

better check what's happening there incase i miss something.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

...We HAVE to meet up in the next few weeks, have a chat about Ibiza and get pissed.

dave - watch out for this guy.

he's a bad drunk, doesn't pay for drinks and occasionally wets himself without warning

and nothing he ever says makes sense

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by peeps:

dave - watch out for this guy.

he's a bad drunk, doesn't pay for drinks and occasionally wets himself without warning

and nothing he ever says makes sense

Sound like we will get on pretty well, you have just described me wink.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

No because i had to go home i had to cancell Miami. Going to NY next month to make up for it though.

I have an ulcer at the moment from too much access, so i am off the juice for a while. Need to get my stomach back to normal.

Sorry to hear about the ulcer. How long til your back to normal?

Remember that Word doc you sent about elements, clubs and life in Ibiza? Do you think you could post or mail it again?

Thanx

------------------

wombat3.gif

Sorry to hear about the ulcer. How long til your back to normal?

Remember that Word doc you sent about elements, clubs and life in Ibiza? Do you think you could post or mail it again?

Than

Not sure, hopefully not long. England are playin an International Soccer game over the weekend.. and i would hate to have to watch it with out booze.. but chronic is the answer wink.gif

.doc"]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/uploads/back2basics-/IbizaFAQ[1].doc

Is the FAQ, don't worry about elements... i have a hook-up if he is still there this season. If not it's all good.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Hey, I thought you were supposed to be in Miami?

Did you do anything fun for St. Patty's Day?

No because i had to go home i had to cancell Miami. Going to NY next month to make up for it though.

I have an ulcer at the moment from too much access, so i am off the juice for a while. Need to get my stomach back to normal.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by scratchapella:

B2B- That was hilarious! I sometimes (okok, more like everytime I log on to this forum) visit the NYC board to read their "interesting" posts. Lots of it's foolish, but sometimes I wish the Chicago boards would have some drama goin on . . .

Drama? You want drama? I can do that, had the best teachers in the world.

Yeh love it or hate it there are some good people on the NY board.. we need to kick this place off.

------------------

b2b6.GIF